Ego's of Plasterers

Status
Not open for further replies.

johniosaif

Private Member
I used to work with plasterers in the 80s who loved praise, they would almost work for free, what is it about some plasterers that make them seek the adulation of customers, I just do it for the money but obviously want the customer to be happy , just not to curtsy all the time he he..

Just let ya graft do the talking.........but some people do believe there own hype which is when they get complacent and it goes tits up

that clampy is always looking for praise. soon as his self esteem starts to go he digs out that helicopter vid!

the only reason that i go plastering everyday, is i do not of any other way earning money any quicker

Know a few egomaniacs , not always plasterers tbh ....usually find the are easy to wind up, and usually bite like feck:rolleyes)

the only reason that i go plastering everyday, is i do not of any other way earning money any quicker

Yep, I often say that if I knew another good way I would do it tomorrow.

Plastering gets right on my tits 90% of the time, I find it boring.

10 years ago, I was bothered how happy the customer was. I'm less so now, I just do them a nice job and collect my money.

If they are happy, then that is a small bonus i suppose.

I'll be putting extra on the lottery this week. If I win, I'll chuck my tools off the highest building i can find.

Ever meet plasterers who say" I would not sell my trowel for £500.00"
always makes me smile. I had plasterers showing me their towel like it was a loved pet or child even

yes sad isn't , in fact its almost as sad as people working all day and then spending all night on the computor talking to other fella's, who have been doing the same thing all day, about what it is they've been doing.

i love my trowel. its spotless and looks brand new all the time. i wouldnt sell it for £1000 nevermind £500

yes sad isn't , in fact its almost as sad as people working all day and then spending all night on the computor talking to other fella's, who have been doing the same thing all day, about what it is they've been doing.
cheaper than the pub I suppose..

Nah it sadder than that:rolleyes)

I find it a bit embarrassing when customers start going on about how good you are, I'm just doing my job. I don't tell council blokes how good they are at sweeping up - they'd probably tell me to stop taking the piss.. :RpS_laugh:

I find it a bit embarrassing when customers start going on about how good you are, I'm just doing my job. I don't tell council blokes how good they are at sweeping up - they'd probably tell me to stop taking the piss.. :RpS_laugh:
Had this lady ,one day while we were plastering say"I dont know how you keep it up"

Ever meet plasterers who say" I would not sell my trowel for £500.00"
always makes me smile. I had plasterers showing me their towel like it was a loved pet or child even

I could never sell my trowel for 500 quid..................no fecker would ever pay that for it!!!!!!!!!

Had this lady ,one day while we were plastering say"I dont know how you keep it up"
Had to be careful one day as the lass we were doing the job for was very tidy. I was on a hop-up and I said 'if I'm in the way love just push me off..' I very nearly said 'pull' and had to stop myself.. :RpS_laugh:

Or a worse case senario where your having a couple of beers in the local and your mates on his iphone on TPF

Ano a lad who has a huge ego thinks hes the best plasterer ever if u say out negative bowt his work he flips makes the day go fast pulling the piss like haha

Status
Not open for further replies.