Evening all, weird one!

Malc to the rescue , as per
Apologies @Bazwell thought it was the cardboard insert stuck between two plaster boards .
It's very unusual that a thread goes off piste on TPF lol
Who made these type @malc ?

the only time i have seen this type of plaster slab walls was on the twin operating theatre in Colchester garrison.
it was built with shadow gap detail, my job was to fill the gap in as it was not acceptable in a hospital.
the walls and ceilings where then sprayed with plasterpak a mixture of plaster and paint so that the whole room could take a high power hose down at the end of the op.
factory builds where becoming popular in the 60s using scandinavian methods.

the only time i have seen this type of plaster slab walls was on the twin operating theatre in Colchester garrison.
it was built with shadow gap detail, my job was to fill the gap in as it was not acceptable in a hospital.
the walls and ceilings where then sprayed with plasterpak a mixture of plaster and paint so that the whole room could take a high power hose down at the end of the op.
factory builds where becoming popular in the 60s using scandinavian methods.
Interesting cheers , have learned quite a few different construction methods over the last few years , many thanks to you and others for sharing experiences , not quite sure what I've gained from some of lurpys videos apart from a contaminated phone lol