Exciting News...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not do the forum so that each post has to be handwritten and delivered by carrier pigeon? I know there will be a bit of an unfair advantage for the northern members seeings they're into pigeon racing and all that, but I reckon it would work quite well.

dont forget the flat cap and whippets ---------and is this new service free Danny :RpS_laugh::RpS_lol:

what happening :RpS_confused: the site just looks the same as usual. i thought it was happening today. the changeover :RpS_unsure:

Still ironing out the bugs and I have lost my net connection and phone line for 4 days now as well.... handy timing

You wont be able to give A special prayer for Villa now then?! :RpS_crying:

thats right :RpS_thumbup: and i wont have to wear a dress :) or hide my direct collaboration with the junta in regard to the disappearance of hundreds of argentinians in the dirty war :RpS_sleep:

How about all post count go back to 0 after say 12 months? This would give any newbie a bit more confidence to join in and also give as good as they get.

Lol well the test site is looking good... a few delays here or there but so far soo good..

I am away all weekend so going to get the guys in the office to hold out the launch until I return... hopefully

Lol well the test site is looking good... a few delays here or there but so far soo good..

I am away all weekend so going to get the guys in the office to hold out the launch until I return... hopefully
I'm Stuck in the office all weekend again :(

The new site is ready to launch but holding off now till Monday so that I can have a day in the office to do some tutorials :)

It does look good and I think you will enjoy it :) i will be available via email to keep you guys moving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.