Exciting News...

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not do the forum so that each post has to be handwritten and delivered by carrier pigeon? I know there will be a bit of an unfair advantage for the northern members seeings they're into pigeon racing and all that, but I reckon it would work quite well.

dont forget the flat cap and whippets ---------and is this new service free Danny :RpS_laugh::RpS_lol:

what happening :RpS_confused: the site just looks the same as usual. i thought it was happening today. the changeover :RpS_unsure:

Still ironing out the bugs and I have lost my net connection and phone line for 4 days now as well.... handy timing

You wont be able to give A special prayer for Villa now then?! :RpS_crying:

thats right :RpS_thumbup: and i wont have to wear a dress :) or hide my direct collaboration with the junta in regard to the disappearance of hundreds of argentinians in the dirty war :RpS_sleep:

How about all post count go back to 0 after say 12 months? This would give any newbie a bit more confidence to join in and also give as good as they get.

Lol well the test site is looking good... a few delays here or there but so far soo good..

I am away all weekend so going to get the guys in the office to hold out the launch until I return... hopefully

Lol well the test site is looking good... a few delays here or there but so far soo good..

I am away all weekend so going to get the guys in the office to hold out the launch until I return... hopefully
I'm Stuck in the office all weekend again :(

The new site is ready to launch but holding off now till Monday so that I can have a day in the office to do some tutorials :)

It does look good and I think you will enjoy it :) i will be available via email to keep you guys moving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.