Federation of Plasterers

Members online

That depends if you have an interest in construction, an eye for nice details, if you want be known as a good skimmer crack on.

I do everything through course of a year but none of my customers care or pat me on the back for being an all rounder!

I can earn a years wage from half a dozen good big render jobs or spend a year skimming!

Money's money couldn't give a f**k how I earn it!

I do everything through course of a year but none of my customers care or pat me on the back for being an all rounder!

I can earn a years wage from half a dozen good big render jobs or spend a year skimming!

That's the problem your a Slave to the money and the real things will pass you by xx

I googled and fmp didn’t come up only fmb I’m sure I seen them in yellow pages few years ago , is it all under fmb now ?

You are right but so so wrong . I can not explain why you are wrong that is for you try and understand .

Look inside yourselves and search your soles brothers and sisters. Life cannot be quantified by the material things we are told we must have but it will by the affect we have when we leave the ones we love behind.

Look inside yourselves and search your soles brothers and sisters. Life cannot be quantified by the material things we are told we must have but it will by the affect we have when we leave the ones we love behind.
Well I had a good peek at my arse and both feet, couldn't find anything out of the norm, quantified all my materials in the vans and unit, and the affect when I leave will be devastating, as I left it all to the sally army:bananahappy:

Most of us exchange our time for money, which from an earning potential point of view is pretty poor and makes us time poor too.

Ta Algeemate. Don't usually care, and it was just an opinion... :D

if it helps im about to make a nice hot sweet cup of english tea with half a pint of president putin in it...

Attachments

• 20180318_220247.jpg
    20180318_220247.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 155