FIFA World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kris boyds signed for the rangers tho...stuart belo:RpS_thumbup:

It's sturt belo fats. Yeah I heard, where the fk are they getting the money from? There spunking over 1 mill a month, allegedly, but can bring in guys on big wages.

Recipe for disaster. I'm pleased but would much rather take a couple of years longer and bring in younger (affordable) talent

Tis a strange one steve? Speculating to speculate... big push to get back to the top flight.please the fans? Get the season ticket money in:RpS_unsure:...
Or is it that spending money that you dont have thing again??

No kiddin ...thats a tough league ..but even tougher now...hearts..hibs.
If hearts had'nt got docked points last season they would'nt be there.
From what ive seen ...hearts will give the rangers s tuff time next season,

Last 16 starting today so it's not been too bad. The bookie from the advert is right. If maters more when there is money on it. Enjoyed this world cup more with the sweep going on.

got as thirty pound tip this morning. nice people. put it on over 45 booking points in the colombia / uruguay game. hope they kick fcuk out of each other

Brazil lucky to go through. Played well for first twenty minutes and that was it. Wanted Chile to win until they strated playing for penalties half way through second half. Brazil were nearly as bad as Portugal tonight

Brazil look average, rode there look against Croatia, rode it a bit against chile, it has to run out against the moaners or Columbia in next round.

Tis a strange one steve? Speculating to speculate... big push to get back to the top flight.please the fans? Get the season ticket money in:RpS_unsure:...
Or is it that spending money that you dont have thing again??

No kiddin ...thats a tough league ..but even tougher now...hearts..hibs.
If hearts had'nt got docked points last season they would'nt be there.
From what ive seen ...hearts will give the rangers s tuff time next season,

I think it'll be hearts as champions and either hibs or us second. Although I hope boydy and Miller are gonna bang them in all season. Rangers had a couple of reality checks last season to show how far weve still got to go. But Talk of goodwillie signifing ffs. Young lads with lots of potential is what we need but that doesn't get bums on seats. People are just sick of the Soap opera

Was talking to my window cleaner tonight, he's a dirty Hun same as you beddy. He says he has it on good authority that mccoist has ten games to prove himself or he's off.

Not surprised stu. He makes some strange decisions. I've said before hes in a difficult position because hes stuck in limbo between old and new rangers. We can't afford to spend millions on players yet fans still except that level of success. I think he should be given this season and next if we get promoted. Dont expect them to win spl straight away. Just be happy with some Progress

I think it'll be hearts as champions and either hibs or us second. Although I hope boydy and Miller are gonna bang them in all season. Rangers had a couple of reality checks last season to show how far weve still got to go. But Talk of goodwillie signifing ffs. Young lads with lots of potential is what we need but that doesn't get bums on seats. People are just sick of the Soap opera

Its nice to here of another football club circus................................funny how mike ashley is involved in both clubs.....................strange coincidence....................:RpS_unsure:

think it will be france. like the look of colombia so far. attacking and physical. cant see brazil beating them on friday :-( jesus christ i hope the greeks dont get through later.

I'll be cheering big samaras on tonight, nearly lept out my bed when he scored other night there, missis **** herself.

A win is a win. My mate put a tenner on Holland 3 mins before they scored. Got 20/1 for the win. Stuffy boy

a mate if mine has had a bet on brazil to go out in the next round and france to win hes on for 90k at the mo bear in mind he did this before the world cup started, and mexico should have won that but they dont call him robben barsteward for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.