FIFA World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Speedskim World Cup prizes list. Tried to keep it so engages everyone till the end...

Hope it all looks ok - and not too much work for anyone...:RpS_thumbup:

In the event of a tie with number of tournament yellow and red cards - these can be drawn out of a hat (or something) to find the winner..

Speedskim prizes World Cup 2014
EventPrize Description
1World Cup Winning TeamSpeedskim website £150.00 voucher/coupon
Speedskim Polo shirt
Plus Official 2014 Brazil home shirt (adult or kids size)
2Second placeSpeedskim website £75.00 voucher/coupon
Plus Speedskim Polo shirt
Final stats of tournament
3Player who bites the most peopleSpeedskim SF 600
4Most red cards of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 1200
5Fastest goal of the tournamentSpeedskim SF 1200 Plus Brazil ‘Prestige’ Football – Size 5
6Golden boot awardEngland official 2014 home shirt (adult or kids size)
7First own goal of tournamentSpeedskim mug
8Team with most goals againstSpeedskim Polo shirt
Atleast I've got a chance of third whoop whoop

Looking forward to the USA game. Nipper is fast asleep. Wife having girly night at her friends. I'm eating that green curry with a Stella waiting for the match. Think USA might win. Tempted with a bet

Looking forward to the USA game. Nipper is fast asleep. Wife having girly night at her friends. I'm eating that green curry with a Stella waiting for the match. Think USA might win. Tempted with a bet

bet the house on it why the wifes away:RpS_thumbup: got the beer in as well. went to the anchor for one pint and was £3.70 ffs.then just got four cans of lech for £3.99 from the pakistani shop . no wonder people stay at home ffs. and a bottle of yellow tail merlot for £4.49. been a long day. i want the belgiums to win solely because they will give argentina a harder game in the quarters.

bet the house on it why the wifes away:RpS_thumbup: got the beer in as well. went to the anchor for one pint and was £3.70 ffs.then just got four cans of lech for £3.99 from the pakistani shop . no wonder people stay at home ffs. and a bottle of yellow tail merlot for £4.49. been a long day. i want the belgiums to win solely because they will give argentina a harder game in the quarters.

will follow you on that. Solely as I have Holland in the sweep and would prefer them to go against Belgium in the end rather than the argies.

Miles cheaper to stop in with a beer. I'm out Saturday I manchester on stag do. Shooting during day then booze by afternoon evening. Going to cost a bomb

Belgium vs usa Best game of the tournament so far.tim Howard was unbelievable must have made 12 world class saves.

France didn't seem to have much in them. I fancy columbia to get a draw after 90 mins but having a bet on them to win

neymaar out :RpS_cursing: how the heck am i gonna win now :RpS_mad: referees need to start showing some cards. its crazy. he just ran up and kneed him in the back ffs. anyone noticed that bubbles has been silent since collecting all the money and then spain going out :RpS_sneaky: uhm. maybe hes done a runner. might have gone to that sx bar in majorca. i was gonna go on that plastering course IMRAM did if i won as well. ffs :RpS_cursing:

The foul on Neymar was not good, I feel bad that he is genuinely hurt but after all the play acting over the years I expect them all to jump up with a meraculous recovery.

aye, brazil gave as good as they got in that game. cant see past argentina now :RpS_mad: be cheering for costa rica and belgium today

Brazil are progressing and there carrying 3 players, oscar, Fred and hulk have contributed nothing,you take neymar out and there a fairly average team that play with no shape. there luck has to run out against the Germans. I've said Argentina from the start and I'll stick with them, but the Germans are always there or there abouts. Costa Rica are the surprise team in the tournament and i fancy them to best holland, individually they have no stand out players but collectively come together and are a great unit.

costa rica have a few out tonight through suspension. would love them to beat the cheating dutch. im hoping brazil can gel now they're not just playing around one player but dont hold much hope. i'd already borrowed the £160 for the winner from wonga as well. thought i would just pay it back when they won. ffs:RpS_cursing:

hope germany dont win. though i do love germany. so clean, lovely scenery, good films etc. their manager and assistant manage always dress the same. its embarrassing. like at school when your mate copies you by wearing slip ons and white socks. check it on tuesday night.

FIFA World Cup 2014

FIFA World Cup 2014

I support Netherlands as land of my forefathers.

you are boer, ryan?

ive worked with dutch and found them quite smarmy. but some were lovely lads :RpS_wink: worked all over the uk and could say the same thing. there should be a brotherhood of man. but hope the costa ricans win. just because of robben

yep. didnt like that krull sledging shite but at least they'll give argentina a better game. germans are a bit like the dutch ryan. except in the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.