Fitness

7E092162-E8A1-4BF6-8CD8-17E4C16250E6.jpeg

I’ve just done my usual 20 minutes of speed-skipping. One minute of skipping is the equivalent of six minutes running. Brilliant cardio workout and can be done anywhere. You can adapt your workout to any situation - e.g. whilst I’m ironing, I do lots of butt-clenching exercising as i’m working on getting a J-Lo butt

View attachment 34382
I’ve just done my usual 20 minutes of speed-skipping. One minute of skipping is the equivalent of six minutes running. Brilliant cardio workout and can be done anywhere. You can adapt your workout to any situation - e.g. whilst I’m ironing, I do lots of butt-clenching exercising as i’m working on getting a J-Lo butt
Rub that trowel with a bit of wet lightweight block you animal! Lol.

Do u think plasterers r fit enough without the gym. I started a hall stairs and landing yesterday and all that climbing about .today I feel every muscle is sore ist that enough exercise.
The different whith gym exercises and plastering. Training the mucle in a senseble way in the gym. Plastering exersise is abusive exercise to the body fuking most joints in body neck wrist knees. So it might keep you fit in a way if you work sensible the chances are you be fuked before 55