G** secction..2 lets try again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly mate why would you be searching for things like that?? does your lass know :RpS_blushing:

honestly mate why would you be searching for things like that?? does your lass know :RpS_blushing:

it's research, mate. he's infiltrated the north east G** community whilst doing research for this section. both sides of the fence, if you like ..:RpS_wink: maybe he's crossed the line, wasn't he talking about muzzys yesteday, or was that someone else...?

right ..... you've set up your email to alert you whenever there's a new post in the G** section.....:RpS_unsure:

makes sense...
jurex are you mad lol its set so i get an email for anything on here, spesh from arti cos i love him the mostest :RpS_wink:

:RpS_lol: yeah, three's a crowd alright.

unless it's you and two women ....:RpS_thumbup:

always found it strange how most men dislike homos but don't mind lesbos ....weird, that..

always found it strange how most men dislike homos but don't mind lesbos ....weird, that..

Only because they think they might be allowed join in

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

What's not to like? :flapper:

Unless it's them proper butch looking dykes, not very appetising :RpS_thumbdn:

Nearly 1500 views and only 303 replies in the G** thread...
must be loads still to come out of the closet.:rolleyes)...............:RpS_lol:
bet its all the manly machine guys??????

feckin puffs.:RpS_biggrin:

Nearly 1500 views and only 303 replies in the G** thread...
must be loads still to come out of the closet.:rolleyes)...............:RpS_lol:
bet its all the manly machine guys??????

feckin puffs.:RpS_biggrin:

Leather jacket tash and tool belt wearing tough guys

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.