hair line cracks in Monocouche Render

Members online

bazz66

Hi just had back of house rendered following day hairline cracks all over ,my question is ,is this acceptable/ eg within the limitations of the product ? or should i push to have it redone ?
background -
meshed backing on sound pebble dash wall
east facing wall ,But rendered on a hot day !
some cracked area's appear to be live when tapped (but could be because of mesh )
they are suggesting a webber silicon paint to seal it
im not happy.
please advise, thanks

Hi just had back of house rendered following day hairline cracks all over ,my question is ,is this acceptable/ eg within the limitations of the product ? or should i push to have it redone ?
background -
some cracked area's appear to be live when tapped (but could be because of mesh )
im not happy.
please advise, thanks
Sound pebble dash does not exist ....
Guarantee does not exist ...

When you render on top of stonedash the render is getting too thick. Plus you have now got a lot of weight hanging on mesh. This is what the rep will tell you when you complain about cracked render, the dash had to be removed.

When you render on top of stonedash the render is getting too thick. Plus you have now got a lot of weight hanging on mesh. This is what the rep will tell you when you complain about cracked render, the dash had to be removed.
so it shouldn't have been recommended ? is this going to blow when the water gets in and the frost comes ?

background -
im not happy.
please advise, thanks
Did he use k-rend by any chance ?