Heart attack at 32

I had an episode in my 20’s. Working hard and partying hard. Went light headed, left arm tingling and didn’t feel good. Was diagnosed with left ventricular hypertophy and atrial fibrillation. They put me on beta blockers in my 20’s FFS.
They said binge drinking is a big cause of AF nowadays. Not sure how I ended up with an enlarged left ventricle. A lot of endurance athletes have the same though. I’ve always trained long and hard. Long distance mountain biking and road biking. Maybe it’s just that.
Those two conditions combined do put me at risk of dropping dead. Not much I can do about it but look after myself.

Hope he comes round and get back to full health @Tinytom
He was so lucky that ambulance was there!
Thanks buddy he’s on the mend now got full memory back he’s being transferred to Sheffield next week for a pace maker looks like he’s going to make a full recovery

Thanks buddy he’s on the mend now got full memory back he’s being transferred to Sheffield next week for a pace maker looks like he’s going to make a full recovery
That's good to hear ,hopefully he recovers well and has a long and healthy life

It’s normally pretty harmless but yeah there will be many people on the forum alone that will have it, my children might have it and my stroke consultant said he could possibly have it too.

my mum died with hole in heart....hereford heart hospital over 15 years ago.
2nd operation didnt work out.
old fella cancer a few years ago.
but all my grandparents lived well into their 80s ....lifes a gift mate (y)
enjoy everyday xx