Heart Bleeds :-)

Members online

No members online now.

Pop92

Recently done a Roughcast job, Customer rang me and said I need to come and see it!
Some wee s**t scraped chunks off it,
Asked what can be done?
Bugger all apart from a hack off and rehit!!!
Wee shits parents will pay for it but I'm really pissed!! In all the years I've never had a rehit due to weather or vandalism!!
On a brighter note she passed my details on for a Roughcast job!!!
Gonna have to suck it up and do the rehit but it pains lol

getting rough out there in the hood I barely survived an attempted drive by earlier.:frenetico:.

Heart Bleeds :-)

Recently done a Roughcast job, Customer rang me and said I need to come and see it!
Some wee s**t scraped chunks off it,
Asked what can be done?
Bugger all apart from a hack off and rehit!!!
Wee shits parents will pay for it but I'm really pissed!! In all the years I've never had a rehit due to weather or vandalism!!
On a brighter note she passed my details on for a Roughcast job!!!
Gonna have to suck it up and do the rehit but it pains lol
We had a job few years back in Stockwell on a council estate we had to render the entrance bit and all they had was Harris fencing protecting it and yep you guessed it every one got vandalised the painter had to just fill and paint nothing we could do,what these people don't realise is a lot of money is pumped in to make it nicer and they just ruin it

Done a curved wall next to a public foot path, school kids past made it like a graffiti board...had to patch :rayos:

I've had a few things vandalised while working for companies but didn't really give a s**t, But when it was my own work starting out on my own I was raging!!
Worst place without a doubt was Maryhill in Glasgow, Building flats and two wee Neds shouted up "Here mate we're gonna firebomb the flats!! Sure enough Monday morning turned up and they were torched plus on the four months I was there, 3 dead bodies were found in the grasslands nearby...
On another set of flats we were putting in concrete Platts for the doors, While I was floating up a woman with a buggy and two toddlers walked through it, Right past me and never blinked, No shits are given in Glasgow!!!