help needed

Members online

fuucking sickening mate how that happened.

if we get enough lads on here il give up a day to help.

any you lot fancy skimming this plot in a day ??

get enough of us together it can be done in 1 gauge then a few beers around the town for xmas.

I'm 5 hour drive away but willing to help if enough of you cuunts turn up.

who's in ??
I will alf, I'll be your bucket bitch

just seeing is f---ing face again is bad , hes had a few thing happen to him while in the nick ,may they long continue .
I have 2 spreads on board at the mo ,I will keep you posted .

yes your right the b*****d lived over the road from me ,the girls went to school with my grandkids so i know them from there , i got involved when the bricky completed the extention ,i rendered the outside and now there at a point of internel work .
How some of you can suggest that its a scam or what ever is beyond me .
Please if your interested contact me if not just dont bother putting remarks like that ,come and have a look first if you want meet them all ,THEN you will see .

Behave yourself.

Some of us have asked who we're being asked to help out.

And you haven't answered the question.

Behave yourself.

Some of us have asked who we're being asked to help out.

And you haven't answered the question.
I've just reread the posts from the OP and I'm also unclear exactly why we're being asked to plaster the extension, let alone the whole house? Someone must have had the money from somewhere to do the extension in the first place.

I've just reread the posts from the OP and I'm also unclear exactly why we're being asked to plaster the extension, let alone the whole house? Someone must have had the money from somewhere to do the extension in the first place.

Bingo.

The OP hasn't said - for example - that there's....oh in fact, I don't even want to speculate.

I'd just like to know who is going to benefit from the hand that's being asked for.

Hi all just waned to put this out their and see .
I have a house that needs plastering you all might of heard the tragic circumstances of the mother and daughter who where killed by the mother partner ,im not not going to say his name because the pick doesn't deserve to be mentioned.
What needs doing is the whole house needs plastering nearly all onto plasterboard there is a few odd shape ceilings some drylining ,I reckon 1 and 1 gang a day in each room , down stairs kitchen is a bit bigger ,might need boarding and scrim ,total rooms 5 up landing upstairs 2 and a big kitchen stairs down .

anyone that can help ,they have no money ,the whole job has gone tits up in more ways than one ,first the builder built it wrong ,all had to be taken down ,cavities to small ,base wrong level ,vents wrong etc etc (dick) , then it was rebuilt and then strong winds blow it down ,finally a local bricky got it built I rendered the outside .

what im asking is any plasterer that can help towards xmas plaster it ,weekends evening etc , drop me message .

many thanks
mike
Did the plumbers and spark ya work for free to.

Plasterers 1 stop is just round the corner maybe they can help some how,
Who's the Job for was she married with other kids are they who lives there now

Plasterers 1 stop is just round the corner maybe they can help some how,
Who's the Job for was she married with other kids are they who lives there now

house needs plastering for the other siblings to be with their uncle.

il give you lads all my 2nd coat for free lol

Customer had few barrels of knock of diesel few weeks back (white from petrol station). His wife said he.ll sell you some for doing job. He asks how many I want I said as many as you can get lol

He goes into so much detail aswell it’s like the ramblings of a crazy man! I’d love to be in the room next to him in the old people’s home ! Just for the random ginger stories! Memoirs :ROFLMAO:
Wont be ginger by then @Olican want me to shave it of for his charity. Well I will be as I said only if your c**ts raise 300 by december13th

As long as your not
@Olican yearly xmas charity
I gave a tramp a fiver other day I did say don’t spend it on gear but got a funny feeling he might of been leading me down the garden path! Next time I’ll buy him a sleeping bag and a sausage roll the slippery little f**k*r :ROFLMAO:

I gave a tramp a fiver other day I did say don’t spend it on gear but got a funny feeling he might of been leading me down the garden path! Next time I’ll buy him a sleeping bag and a sausage roll the slippery little f**k*r :ROFLMAO:
Wife gave one a burger out side Mackies o e night and the cheeky c**t pulled of all stuff he didn't like

I think it says a lot about the way people think (nothing against anyone) that everyone shouts scam and I bet no person who shouted it contacted the OP to get details

In my defence I did think about it .
Everyone should and then you/we would know...speculation Is always negative probably due to to us all being a product of our environment. Rather than not helping untill you prove its true be happy to help till you work out it's not true

Wife gave one a burger out side Mackies o e night and the cheeky c**t pulled of all stuff he didn't like

Saw a thing. Welsh lad ...he was obviously in bits. He was near tears about burgers.

I don't want another burger, he cried to the interviewer. I want a f**k**g toothbrush.