help needed

Does everyone remember being a kid and having to save up for something lol , whole world lives in the edge , a pound or ten grand

lets get some dates thrown about and I will see what I can do... not exactly near for me but if we all help a little where we can and it makes the lives easier for teh future generations what can be bad?

I’m genuinely sorry to say I don’t have the time without letting a lot of people down this close to Xmas. If it was a closer journey then possibly. Lovely of those who are going

Everyone should and then you/we would know...speculation Is always negative probably due to to us all being a product of our environment. Rather than not helping untill you prove its true be happy to help till you work out it's not true

thats how the scam works though mate. Plays on your morals. Makes you a monster to want to know something so tragic is true. It’s very clever.

NOT SAYING THIS IS WHATS HAPPENING HERE.

I’ve had pals stung by a scam with a tragic story. 4k flooring job supply and fit. Later turned out it’s the 4th house they’ve had renovated for free. And guess what, not even illegal as falls under “donations/charity”

people have noticed a few odd things here like one of us lot finding the link, the op saying that’s the one. but it’s from 2018. Also the confusion of whos house it is etc.

wont say anymore as already looking like a monster

thats how the scam works though mate. Plays on your morals. Makes you a monster to want to know something so tragic is true. It’s very clever.

NOT SAYING THIS IS WHATS HAPPENING HERE.

I’ve had pals stung by a scam with a tragic story. 4k flooring job supply and fit. Later turned out it’s the 4th house they’ve had renovated for free. And guess what, not even illegal as falls under “donations/charity”

people have noticed a few odd things here like one of us lot finding the link, the op saying that’s the one. but it’s from 2018. Also the confusion of whos house it is etc.

wont say anymore as already looking like a monster

The 2018 thing isn't necessarily suspicious. Could very easily take that much time to start putting things back together.

I just want to know who exactly it is that wants the help and why.

PS. Lying to procure gifts most definitely is illegal. Once in a blue moon, someone shaves their kids head to see if it's good for a run to Disney.

They get proper f**k*d for it.

I am of the opinion that there are just too many hard luck stories to choose which one i could help.
It's a personal choice and should be kept private.
i don't mind group fundraising if i know the group but i don't know this geezer from Adam so my wallet says no.