Help Spraying rendaid

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you struggling to spray the gear just mix it first in a tub then pour it in the machine with the wter turned off..As for turning the speed down then altering the water my ritmo L alters the water automatically,does anyone else's do the same?

I put the mesh in the base. Two reasons, 1- the thinking is that cracking will start from the structure through the base into the render so if the base is strengthened the top layer is protected by being on a reinforced background. No technical expertise to back this up just my experience and opinion. Reason 2 - on really bad substrates the thickness of the finished top coat will inevitably be thick in some parts and thin in others, putting the mesh in the base removes the risk of rubbing down to the mesh in thin areas.
Always done it this way and I have never had a complaint about render cracking or failing I obviously don't get back to every render I do but I'm sure I'd get a call if any cracked and I have been past a few a did years before and so far never had any issues.

Totally agree never had a problem myself either.

If you struggling to spray the gear just mix it first in a tub then pour it in the machine with the wter turned off..As for turning the speed down then altering the water my ritmo L alters the water automatically,does anyone else's do the same?
What when you change the speed, the water float moves?

Arti always knock up gear wetter than you would hand apply otherwise it won't spray as well , if it's coming out like squeezing toothpaste then sounds like you haven't set the air pipe at the correct distance , also if it's sat in hopper for a while without spraying while you're making adjustments it can come out like piss for a while, listen to the sound it makes then you will get to know so you have an empty bucket to spray the wet stuff into, stick with it mate , first couple of jobs are stressful then you'll nail it .[emoji1]

I reckon a G4 is best machine no messing around with speed this and that plus can pump well over 30m (y)

We were spraying in Friday weber mini cream @ water setting 110 but that's what it was coming out nicely at, I was shitting myself in case it suddenly turned very thick.

I rung les, reluctantly as I don't like to bother him.

His words "what's the pressure say, fine, what amp usage is it showing, fine"

I questioned the water, worrying as you do, his words, " I don't give a f**k about that, if it's coming out nicely, get on with it"

We did and it sprayed great.

We were spraying in Friday weber mini cream @ water setting 110 but that's what it was coming out nicely at, I was shitting myself in case it suddenly turned very thick.

I rung les, reluctantly as I don't like to bother him.

His words "what's the pressure say, fine, what amp usage is it showing, fine"

I questioned the water, worrying as you do, his words, " I don't give a f**k about that, if it's coming out nicely, get on with it"

We did and it sprayed great.
Lol dont we just love him !!! ,i use to feel like a school kid talking to the head master ,just his way ,but a top man ,always been there for me ,even at silly o,clock in the morning

I reckon a G4 is best machine no messing around with speed this and that plus can pump well over 30m (y)
g4 all the way ,i,m old ,i would never remember this and that speed !,but the benefit of a smaller machine does have an appeal on domestic jobs

Arti, with all due respect buddy, ring les if you have any problems.

You will get conflicting opinions on here that will mash your brain up, once you get past the first 30 seconds of being bollocked by him, he will sort you out.
aa naa marra, im ringing him the morn for a dee breef.....................(y)

Ha ha Arti , you'll feel a right bell end ringing him and it'll be something simple, but that's the learning curve, after a while you'll work it out yourself . Good luck [emoji106]

There's a G4 on eBay at the min it may be a scam as seen it for sale on two sites,one in the uk and one in Lithuania,also a ritmo in the Shetland Islands a scam as doesn't want to use PayPal or let anyone veiw the machine.

Arti I think it's the av 3000 maybe . off a water because if someone runs a tap it changes the water pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.