Hi, please help.

Thanks
I gonna skim all celling again today to cover all imperfections Gonna split on half with batten. Do I have to PVA first?
Plastered yesterday.
Or just patch the holes?
Yes, just give it 2 coats of it I'd say, it always depends on how you diluted it, everyone likes their PVA different consistency I reckon

JessThePlasterer said to use one fill and sand it I thing it’s a good plan...
I believe that’s the one :
67168A7E-4369-4F1A-BF9E-E71D162B897E.png

I was thinking that.

Mind you, have you ever been into one of those Polish shops? There's quite a lot of Poles here and they do have their little shops. Feeling adventurous one day, I went into one and couldn't work out what the fcuk any of it was. Went home empty handed.
My fellas family’s polish, I love those shops! The cheesecake at Easter is eeeermazing!!

Meh I’m starving!! That sounds gooooood!

I'm not a bad cook, but I keep it very simple. I'm a meat and two veg kind of a guy. Quality meat well cooked with no frills.

I was going to buy some short rib for a casserole but my butcher is an old stoat and palmed me off with a 3lb roast. The meat will go better because it's full of bone.

The butcher will even feed me if I'm skint but again, he's a stoat and pretends to be generous so I end up owing him a fortune. Go in with no cash hoping to borrow a sausage and come out with 30lb of lamb chops and a whole beef fillet.

I like a bit of DIY myself.. Having spent much time watching "how to" guides I'm having a crack myself on something major and it's easy to find out what is needed online because it ain't rocket science is it?

Getting a pro in would probably work out more economical all things considered but finding a good un who turns up when expected and does a good job eh?

The hard bit is actually having the required skill with the tools I reckon which probably comes with much experience..

If this was a job I had to do, i'd tell the missus to be grateful for what she gets, then I would probably fill and scrim the cracks prior to the old pva and skim coat.. Looks easy to me and is the kind of thing I have done in the past without a thought.. Assuming of course it isn't blown, in which case I'd knock it back where needed..

But, the finish wasn't perfect, which I disguised with that old trick, covering it with a paper that had a nice small pattern which hides imperfections better!

I was thinking that.

Mind you, have you ever been into one of those Polish shops? There's quite a lot of Poles here and they do have their little shops. Feeling adventurous one day, I went into one and couldn't work out what the fcuk any of it was. Went home empty handed.
Get the beer - Tyskie or Lech it’s stronger then UK beers

Guys !!!
Doing the flooring now...
Already sanded, I used lecol 7500 to fill all gaps and sanded again.
Now is the question:
What is better to use wax or vanish.
What is more flexible?
My concern is the floorboards have some movement obviously and some gaps between the boards are vide .
What is better to use wax of varnish to prevent cracking?

As for the floor, can't help. Perhaps you could pop over to the flooring forum and obliterate their trade too?