Hillingdon house ceiling lath and 3 coat lime and full restoration of all Fiborus elements all work carried out by GJ plasterwork

Members online

Pardon me? You think that the Minister of Death wants to be 'promoted' to some sort of lapdog lickspittle spin doctor?

I hear @Tinytom is looking for a badge. Why don't you offer him a job?
And to think I just organised a party in your honour! I was about to launch it in a thread but now you seem somewhat undeserving.

I may launch one for @lurpak Cout Jester instead if you’re going to be ungrateful!

And to think I just organised a party in your honour! I was about to launch it in a thread but now you seem somewhat undeserving.

I may launch one for @lurpak Cout Jester instead if you’re going to be ungrateful!

That cukcing clown with the funny shaped feet?

If I love Lord Nelson as I would Lord God above, and I hate a Frenchman as I would the Devil and I signed a bit of paper to say that I love the Queen....

Then how can you not love me?

That cukcing clown with the funny shaped feet?

If I love Lord Nelson as I would Lord God above, and I hate a Frenchman as I would the Devil and I signed a bit of paper to say that I love the Queen....

Then how can you not love me?
That makes no sense. You’ve definitely run out of rum you rambling drunk

That makes no sense. You’ve definitely run out of rum you rambling drunk

I'm not drunk...yet. I've got one and a half cans left and the pub's open til three.

So you see, I can't be drunk.

What's not to make sense?

You surely love beloved Lord Nelson? Who rid the world of the Napoleonic Menace?

You surely detest the French, who provided the world with a Napoleonic menace?

You surely love the Queen and her lovely soldiers?

Who’s in charge of this ‘badging’ and what’s it all about anyway have I missed a thread?
I badgered Danny to death to make me Queen (and rightly so!) and gathered my court and then one day I was finally anointed and now I am the fairest of them all and rule with all my grace and wisdom!

And I lived happily ever after

The end

“Honourable adjuster of the royal wizards sleeve”..........
“Felchmaster to the royal court”........@olican