How to use SbeadFix tape to fix beads (VIDEO)

!
20190724_171351.jpg

Now i see. This is definitely going to make you a millionaire mate.

Can you design a 15mm stickyback render for me ? Comes on rolls and I just stick it on peoples houses ?

why do you tape over the Aris and then trim it back, couldn't you not stick the tape to the wing before it, and would it not be easier to run the tape with the bead, eliminating the possibility of losing a digit when you are going like f##k
This new tape eliminates the need to tape across the nosing.
one piece cut in half and no faffing with stanley knife.

Attachments

• 20201114_152106.jpg
    20201114_152106.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 130
This new tape eliminates the need to tape across the nosing.
one piece cut in half and no faffing with stanley knife.
So you've pre cut it to double the length that is needed to save the hassle for the user cutting it? :risas:

Right... I'm going to say something I didn't think I'd say as I've given you alot of s**t for it. I actually quite like it, you should of started with that video straight away though. IF British gypsum approved the tape that plaster stuck to it, I'd probably use it on dot and dabbed walls where it's hit and miss if you can get a fixing, and on solid walls
You loved it when you were Robbie @Nath80 what changed?

So why is this any different to someone taping a bead on with scrim? Not that I believe it's a good job. But I have seen spreads doing that years ago and the scrim is already on the job and, I imagine, cheaper.

So why is this any different to someone taping a bead on with scrim? Not that I believe it's a good job. But I have seen spreads doing that years ago and the scrim is already on the job and, I imagine, cheaper.
You were offered a free sample and declined so why the questions?
The guy agreeing with you had a free sample and gave it a great review?
pair of c**t's. not an ounce of integrity between you.

You were offered a free sample and declined so why the questions?
The guy agreeing with you had a free sample and gave it a great review?
pair of c**t's. not an ounce of integrity between you.
I'm just asking a question you muppet. To show its no different to scrim and entirely unnecessary

I was about to nail it on and thought I'd try it out of curiosity. I still nailed it, however I'm confident a length of scrim all the way down each wing would have been enough to hold it

Genuinely not a pisstake. What makes your tape different from this?
As long as it works for you, thats all that matters.
It would not hold as well on the head of a reveal above a run of bifold doors.
Also if you beaded up a load of angles in a loft room you would be picking them back off the floor.