I’ve had enough

Getting out of plastering I’m done anyone else feel the same, one minute you’re flying then the next day you look at you’re walls and go yep still crap at skimming
Exactly the same mate. Been dying to get out for ages but there's nothing to walk into that pays as well...

You’ll all be multi turders before you know it…keeps things interesting :coffe:

I enjoy a bit of plastering but brain wants to do many other things as well.

You’ll all be multi turders before you know it…keeps things interesting :coffe:
IMG_2976.png

Getting out of plastering I’m done anyone else feel the same, one minute you’re flying then the next day you look at you’re walls and go yep still crap at skimming
I’m the same ,I’ve done one day this week could have helped a couple of lads out on a job to fill my week up but I just laid low and enjoyed my time to myself.
Got Tenerife to look forward to end of October.
Happy days.

I’m the same ,I’ve done one day this week could have helped a couple of lads out on a job to fill my week up but I just laid low and enjoyed my time to myself.
Happy days.

sounds happy lol
the fucks happened to you lot

age kicking in

whys everyone in tenerife

plasterers imaginations he'll

just because our kids are having more fun than us

no need to give up :cool:

Happy days.
I hope that you have booked Tenerife south ? the north is far too cold at the end of October.

I was plastering for about 12 years and started to hate it probably the last 3-4 years. Lots of repetitive strains, twisted pelvis and other problems with my back. I changed careers about 8 years ago, I now fit level access showers / bathrooms . It’s local authority work and government grants but I work for a contracted building company to do the work so not a council worker. Self employed, do what days and hours I want, company van and fuel card, I earn more than I ever have and I don’t have to go around pricing up jobs and my back is a lot better since I stopped. I originally went out with someone for 2 weeks for free to learn the job and then they gave me my own wet room to do. I still do a bit of plastering now and then on my job if it requires it. I am glad I learnt how to plaster as obviously can plaster my own house and it puts you in a good position with your wet room jobs because you can basically do everything yourself but I am also glad that I don’t do it everyday anymore

I personally don’t think I’ve got much longer in the trade either, I’ve been suffering with my elbow for the last year or so and it has been getting progressively worse over the last couple of months. It feels completely f**k*d now! :llorando:
How old are you mate? I had it in my head you were no more than midforties?