1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

I have missed the banter

Discussion in 'General Discussions On Plastering' started by Danny, Mar 13, 2018 at 8:06 PM.

1. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

I am currently working with a couple of mates and the banter is relentless... spend most of the day crying with laughter. :D

Its good to be back on the tools for a bit :D
    • Like Like x 10
  2. essexandy

essexandy Private Member

• Funny Funny x 14
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Smudger1

Smudger1 Well-Known Member

I Loves it, time flies when having fun. Thick skin like a Rhino i think my lot have, and need !
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Same here I have a right laugh on my own to myself
    • Funny Funny x 9
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Mouldyoldspudgun

Mouldyoldspudgun Well-Known Member

You want to watch that I had a nurse ask the bloke I was doing a bathroom for if I had Tourette’s just because I was happy singing and jabbering to myself
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Grant Singer

Grant Singer Active Member

I have a couple lads out to help me tomorrow.
    One loves the saying
    Team work makes the dream work!!
    Bloody true like
    Sat in my van till 10 o’clock last Friday just couldn’t be arsed working on my Todd again :sleep:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. JessThePlasterer

JessThePlasterer Well-Known Member

Couldn't work on my own I'd be so bored
  8. Chrispy33uk

Chrispy33uk Well-Known Member

I like working on my own on certain tasks, but defo prefer having a helper...a good helper that is.
    2 good blokes can do at least another man daya worth of work.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Mouldyoldspudgun

Mouldyoldspudgun Well-Known Member

That’s why I talk to myself and sing to my I pod
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Pagey

Pagey Private Member

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  11. John j

John j Well-Known Member

Ye he,s still living of interest he made from lending em money
    • Funny Funny x 3
  12. choppa

choppa Well-Known Member

I used to love working in a gang on my own most times but get together on lager scale jobs and boy the banter gets real dragging every other trade into it to. Gotta have a laugh.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. John j

John j Well-Known Member

We have a kid who we have some time and he,s funny as f**k.

Once on a job for single mam . Her n her mate just left house so he comes in all she fit , god I,d do this n that . So I,m like if I was single I,d do this n that like ye do . We’re at bottom of stairs and I just put me head in me hands. What’s up he asks . So I whispers to him ......sons up stairs .........his face still makes me smile to this day
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. superspread

superspread Private Member

Rhino that is the name of my company..................

Thick skin and charges a lot :LOL:
    • Funny Funny x 3
  15. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Dont get me wrong I also enjoy working on my own.

Next week I am on my own in an empty property and that will be good as well :D As I will stick my ipod on and just get stuck in :D Tools left on the job and no panic about hoovering up at the end :D
    • Like Like x 4
  16. plaster man

plaster man Private Member

Tools left on the job ye say where would that be now could do with some barely used new tools
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

hahaha :D