I lonely

Members online

Plastering used to make me feel good ,feel like a man feel confident, but now I have depression i am get worse maybe is my age 54
Not age mate I'm 51 and know it can be tough my kids have flown the nest so family life is me and the wife. So no real distraction form whats going on inside. Got to start by not being hard on yourself change what you don't like about yourself.

Get involved in a charity. You'll make friends and you'll get a lift from doing something good for someone. Families bring pressure, I ended up at doctors once being handed a leaflet on suicide prevention in front of the wife. That wasn't a good day.
Yes get to do something to make me feel good ,it been a very long time ,

Andy, in the thread you started yesterday, titled NEXT YEAR, you spoke of your wife. Do you not class her as family or a friend, As mad as it seems but sometimes a good natter with the spouse does a lot of good, us men are notorious for bottling things up and getting to an angry or sad place

Andy, in the thread you started yesterday, titled NEXT YEAR, you spoke of your wife. Do you not class her as family or a friend, As mad as it seems but sometimes a good natter with the spouse does a lot of good, us men are notorious for bottling things up and getting to an angry or sad place
Yes I here you ,I just think now she will leave me one day

Yes I here you ,I just think now she will leave me one day

Andy never know if your real mate but if you are and want a chat pm me and I'll give you my number. I've had a few friends commit suicide and know struggles can be real so make sure you talk to someone

She wont mate, maybe the best thing for you is to try, she obviously knows that you are feeling down, take her out for a meal or to the pictures change your routine in your home life and it will help in your own self being

I'd leave you aswell you misrable cuunt....you've been blabbering the same Shiite for almost a year.

You don't know anyone here but you want a cuddle.

Fuucking sort yourself out.

So called 54 with no responsibilitys
f**k**g idiot.
I've no idea if Andy's real but depression is real and that reaction is wank, one of the big things with depression is feeling you have no where to turn to for support and no way to express how it's dragging you into the gutter

I'd leave you aswell you misrable cuunt....you've been blabbering the same Shiite for almost a year.

You don't know anyone here but you want a cuddle.

Fuucking sort yourself out.

So called 54 with no responsibilitys
f**k**g idiot.

Fuuck off lodan he wants attention if you want to hug him that's down to you.
The man's boring.
Everyone has problems but don't go creeping for cuddles.
Fuucking grow up Andy.

I've no idea if Andy's real but depression is real and that reaction is wank, one of the big things with depression is feeling you have no where to turn to for support and no way to express how it's dragging you into the gutter

Come on a spreads forum for depression ??

Come on a spreads forum for depression ??
Depression is everywhere, spreads, lawyers, top end business men...I've mentioned I'm bi polar and been down hard a few times...were all people no harm giving the benefit of the doubt

Fuuck off lodan he wants attention if you want to hug him that's down to you.
The man's boring.
Everyone has problems but don't go creeping for cuddles.
Fuucking grow up Andy.
Your right mate not your problem.....like I said Andy maybe not real but PM if you are and your having a tough time....to much f**k**g testosterone in this place

Depression is everywhere, spreads, lawyers, top end business men...I've mentioned I'm bi polar and been down hard a few times...were all people no harm giving the benefit of the doubt

Yes I'm depressed through plastering so I'll go on a plasteres forum where there all depressed and get depressed together....lodan you and I know that's b*ll***s.

Your right mate not your problem.....like I said Andy maybe not real but PM if you are and your having a tough time....to much f**k**g testosterone in this place
Too much pathetic pandering to nonsense....if your calling me over the top because of this Shiite lodan you aswell are full of shiit.

I know nothing @algeeman, it might be flynny or GPS taking the piss or it might be someone sad and lonely wondering where it went wrong, I'm happy to gamble and say if they real and want to talk I will.....did you know 75% of suicide is men.....big strong men like us probably

I know nothing @algeeman, it might be flynny or GPS taking the piss or it might be someone sad and lonely wondering where it went wrong, I'm happy to gamble and say if they real and want to talk I will.....did you know 75% of suicide is men.....big strong men like us probably

What has them stats got to do with someone wanting attention ???

What has them stats got to do with someone wanting attention ???
I bet a lot of them chaps could have done with a chat....Algee I'm not fighting with you just saying id like to talk to Andy if he does feel that bad and is being honestly truthful....I've no idea if he's real but I'll happily find out

Has Andy g asked you or anyone else on here for help privately ??
No mate but did anyone offer, how can you pour your guts out if no one says it ok....please believe me when I say it's probably fake but if 1% chance it's not it's worth asking and talking

No mate but did anyone offer, how can you pour your guts out if no one says it ok....please believe me when I say it's probably fake but if 1% chance it's not it's worth asking and talking

I think he's been offered plenty of advice lodan.

I hear petty shite everyday off lads why life ain't fair ...when they are there own worst enemy....that's not depression it's being a fuucking idiot.

I think he's been offered plenty of advice lodan.

I hear petty shite everyday off lads why life ain't fair ...when they are there own worst enemy....that's not depression it's being a fuucking idiot.
I'll leave it their Algee cos I don't want to argue but I'll tell you one thing if you were down or any other f**k*r on this forum I'd give you my number or them

I'll leave it their Algee cos I don't want to argue but I'll tell you one thing if you were down or any other f**k*r on this forum I'd give you my number or them

It's not down too carrying each other lodan ....it's down to self respect and being a man.
I'll call you in the morning lol xx