in the wrong job

Members online

No members online now.
He's properly deranged I love it :ROFLMAO: we ain't had a proper doughnut on here for ages it's worth coming on just to stalk him:ROFLMAO:
Stalk me !!!!, ffs, you'll be on about raping me next. You my friend , need to chill the f**k out, have a word with youself, stop trying ( unsuccessfully ) to intimidate and last of all, but by all means least , never ( NEVER ) post a picture of Gary Glitter on here again ! Comprende ;)

Stalk me !!!!, ffs, you'll be on about raping me next. You my friend , need to chill the f**k out, have a word with youself, stop trying ( unsuccessfully ) to intimidate and last of all, but by all means least , never ( NEVER ) post a picture of Gary Glitter on here again ! Comprende ;)
Why was he your uncle or something? Sorry to bring back bad memories :frio: intimidate? Not trying but for you to think it ! Maybe says something eh! Biting I got you biiiitch!!x

Plastering has always been that way. Council plasterer on a depot doing patching back in the day was a doddle I had a mate on the Council depot, no car so he walked to the house, got a list of materials, walked back to the depot had a break then get his wheel barrow out and leg it back to clock out. But those days are over now. Know of a joiner who does Hospital maintenance and his day drags. Good money but bored silly.

Some jobs are easy money and others like ours is earned. Good luck to them if they can get away with it.
How old are you Rigsby? pre flint or pre iron

Gavine 2 replys
Gavina McCall
article-0-127D13C6000005DC-336_634x1034.jpg