in the wrong job

Gavine, if you get a bit hyped later can you do it on my tape thread so I can get up to 1k replies.
Thanks
Sounds like a deal to me ! What will you do for me though ? All fair and square at the end of the day pal .
ost: 1281141, member: 36003"]
Gavine, if you get a bit hyped later can you do it on my tape thread so I can get up to 1k replies.
Thanks
[/QUOTE]

1791 the first amendment if you're talking about freedom of speech ! You spastic fook!
No
Incorrect!
Ah, so f**k**g what, its a free country, freedom of speech, we salvaged that from Natzism in 1945 my friend ! ;)
You are undoutedly one of the most stupit people I have ever, and hopefully, will ever come across ! How can you link the first amendment of the USA in 1791 to the Natzi Party in 1945. ? Then get all nasty and personal resorting to using the terrible disibilities that affect some unfortunate poeple as a slang insult ! You really need to sit down and have word with yourself pal. Honestly! Not even kidding.

No

You are undoutedly one of the most stupit people I have ever, and hopefully, will ever come across ! How can you link the first amendment of the USA in 1791 to the Natzi Party in 1945. ? Then get all nasty and personal resorting to using the terrible disibilities that affect some unfortunate poeple as a slang insult ! You really need to sit down and have word with yourself pal. Honestly! Not even kidding.
Stop googling s**t brick!

giphy (36).gif

Yes but when you finish your job you got something to look back at in years to come and be proud of what you have achieved. I'd rather that than making hole in the wall. To me I get more pleasure in work than money as long the bills are paid pint or two and a holiday I'm happy.
What skimming a wall

What skimming a wall

He has a point. I can go back to my first rendering job done in 73 and remember the blokes I was with, the lab 63 years old who could easily mix half a gables worth of gobbo with a shovel, put it to one side and get another dry mix ready and mix that while carrying the first mix up keeping two spreads going. 11” tyzack c7’s, wooden handboard and wood float.

I can go up any street since and remember if I had worked on that street and where. Always slow down and have a look and say to myself ‘I did that’. Walls done cheaper that Axminster carpet yet still there whilst the carpet has gone to landfill.

I hated Plastering, detested it but what made me go back the next day was seeing that wall done by me and a job done that millions of other people can’t do if they tried. A wall that will last 100 years.

But it got to me in the end and finally gave it up.

He has a point. I can go back to my first rendering job done in 73 and remember the blokes I was with, the lab 63 years old who could easily mix half a gables worth of gobbo with a shovel, put it to one side and get another dry mix ready and mix that while carrying the first mix up keeping two spreads going. 11” tyzack c7’s, wooden handboard and wood float.

I can go up any street since and remember if I had worked on that street and where. Always slow down and have a look and say to myself ‘I did that’. Walls done cheaper that Axminster carpet yet still there whilst the carpet has gone to landfill.

I hated Plastering, detested it but what made me go back the next day was seeing that wall done by me and a job done that millions of other people can’t do if they tried. A wall that will last 100 years.

But it got to me in the end and finally gave it up.
Yes this is so ture how many. expensive cars and vans rot and the render and plaster is still there

Think most jobs would get to us eventually. Imagine being an accountant, well paid but looking at other people’s figures all day and the spine problems with being stuck at a desk sat in an awkward position.

Cheap arse curry mate!
Them nan breads & popadoms out of a supermarket are absolutely awful!!!
Treat your missus and fork out for a takeaway ffs!!

Proper curry that pie n mash boy.
Hands up to supermarket nans n poppadoms . Should really make em but we only have nans when lads here
IMG-20190906-WA0003.jpeg

A golden era imo!

All my family are ex miners well paid wives didnt need to work proper communities and true hard men that could fight without weapons!

@John j
Most of mine are but finished me grandad of. Right about communities though . I always say only villages you could have a scrap with your mate and be out drinking with em next day.