Is everyone else having a ..

Olican

Private Member
.. lovely day?:eek:

IMG_20180303_113157.jpg

Your day looks better than mine Oli! Been on the phone all morning trying to chase down a wedding dress. This is not my forte! :crying:

Your day looks better than mine Oli! Been on the phone all morning trying to chase down a wedding dress. This is not my forte! :crying:

When you take into account the dress and all the UK wedding circus, it probably wouldn't cost much more to get married in Cuba or somewhere warm. Shorts and 'T' shirt on the beach. (y)

All the freeloaders (family and friends) can stay here and buy their own dinner and booze. :LOL:

Not to bad just this little number today board and skim heating on full blast..
Just hoping they dont come back just yet as that toilet stinks big time

Attachments

• 20180303_123025.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 238
.. lovely day?:eek:

I was supposed to be going over to look at an extension job for a quote. Canned that idea, staying in today I think. (y) Aside from the roads being clogged up with muppets I wouldn't be able to see manholes etc so no point.

When you take into account the dress and all the UK wedding circus, it probably wouldn't cost much more to get married in Cuba or somewhere warm. Shorts and 'T' shirt on the beach. (y)

All the freeloaders (family and friends) can stay here and buy their own dinner and booze. :LOL:
It's mental!! Si has done everything to be honest, he's more into a wedding day than me. I'm not having a stupid dress that I can't go to the bog in on my own, so saving some money there

Made an igloo with assistance of me grandson and then watched Thor ragnorok.

It's when you have days like that you realise how cr4p it is having to spend most of your days working.

Been boarding a loft all day, to many angles making me sad and the work slow. At least they want the ceiling rolled so not as much messing about skimming it

Last day in sunny Fuerteventura today...gonna have a lot of the old all inclusive whisky and coke tonight and hope the plane lands ok in the snow at Manchester...
Then theres the freezing drive home :nocausagracia:

Last day in sunny Fuerteventura today...gonna have a lot of the old all inclusive whisky and coke tonight and hope the plane lands ok in the snow at Manchester...
Then theres the freezing drive home :nocausagracia:

have a safe flight :D

I am sat contemplating going out on the lash

It's mental!! Si has done everything to be honest, he's more into a wedding day than me. I'm not having a stupid dress that I can't go to the bog in on my own, so saving some money there
Buy my wife.s ... Been hing on fricking bedroom door since we got married . May as well cash in if she dumps me she won' wear same dress again surely

I'm just on my way back from that there London town.
I'm not wanting to be controversial but it's mostly a massive s**t hole with massive areas of poverty and deprivation sprinkled with some areas of obscene wealth.
A place where some of the worlds most unfriendliest people rudely push and shove their way through on their way to try and find a public toilet that you could actually sit on, one that doesn't have sandal prints on the toilet seat and sh!t all over the floor.
I'm slowly recovering from my ordeal now, thanks for asking.
Im eating something that's meant to be chicken but im certain has never ever had feathers on it at a service station near stanstead. :X3: