Is everyone else having a ..

Members online

I'm just on my way back from that there London town.
I'm not wanting to be controversial but it's mostly a massive s**t hole with massive areas of poverty and deprivation sprinkled with some areas of obscene wealth.
A place where some of the worlds most unfriendliest people rudely push and shove their way through on their way to try and find a public toilet that you could actually sit on, one that doesn't have sandal prints on the toilet seat and sh!t all over the floor.
I'm slowly recovering from my ordeal now, thanks for asking.
Im eating something that's meant to be chicken but im certain has never ever had feathers on it at a service station near stanstead. :X3:
Thanks for visiting:llorando:

I'm not wanting to be controversial but it's mostly a massive s**t hole with massive areas of poverty and deprivation sprinkled with some areas of obscene wealth.
A place where some of the worlds most unfriendliest people rudely push and shove their way through on their way to try and find a public toilet that you could actually sit on, one that doesn't have sandal prints on the toilet seat and sh!t all over the floor.
Im eating something that's meant to be chicken but im certain has never ever had feathers on it at a service station near stanstead. :X3:

Hahahahah that made me chuckle

You could substitute 'London' with the name of any large city (including the one that I live in) and it would be just as true a reflection of a visit. I keep thinking I'd like to move to somewhere rural, but the countryside is just as bad but in different ways. It smells funny, the people talk funny and if you're not part of their particular gene pool (i.e. able to look through a keyhole with both eyes at the same time) you're viewed with suspicion.

I guess the only answer is that the only good place to live is where no other people live. Of course as soon as you moved there that would be fcuked too. o_O

Had a party wall to render today ,the neighbours side on the job I went to , quite awkward to get to, up three ladders (stairs not fitted) then to get to The actual wall was also tricky ,climbing over walls , they had built up the wall over the original the neighbours had been awkward,the blocks (thermalites) were laid by the overhand method ,it wasn't pretty, steps in the 4/5 metres , very awkward to put on beads , basically needed dubbing out , slated roof also which needed protection, I'd agreed a plan of action, then labourer was mixing,then the neighbour comes out ,fat lad in his boxers ,shouting up,get off my roof,your boss owes me a load of money , so off I get , luckily I could render one side so. Could charge for my day,

We were short of undercutting northerners,thanks for filing the gap

Only ever worked in London once . Went for five days came back after 3 . It was just after first big lotto roll over . They paid me a grand in 50 pound notes. I said I can' take them back to yorkshire they.ll think it' me who.s won lott