IS THERE A NEED FOR CSCS ON EVERY JOB ??

Members online

No members online now.

AnnieR

My old man dont do computers/internet. So I have a question guys.

Hes been a bloody good plasterer for years. Due to ill health had to give up plastering/ making good he was doing. Then when recovered retried the card exam, didn't pass, only by a couple of points.

Now he feels is it worth it at an healthy 60 to apply for making good plastering for a few days a week...….Would there be do you wonder guys - if there companies out there who would consider a part-timer with no CSCS?? Just a thought. I know as his partner he can can still do plastering, be it on a lighter scale. Just want to give his confidence a bit of a boost, plus get him out of he sodding house haha!!

Seriously though (I know being a female Ill get some crude stick guys) - but if u could give your comments Id be a very happy bunny Thank you xxx Annie xxx Ampthill, Nr Bedford/Luton, Bedfordshire

My old man dont do computers/internet. So I have a question guys.

Hes been a bloody good plasterer for years. Due to ill health had to give up plastering/ making good he was doing. Then when recovered retried the card exam, didn't pass, only by a couple of points.

Now he feels is it worth it at an healthy 60 to apply for making good plastering for a few days a week...….Would there be do you wonder guys - if there companies out there who would consider a part-timer with no CSCS?? Just a thought. I know as his partner he can can still do plastering, be it on a lighter scale. Just want to give his confidence a bit of a boost, plus get him out of he sodding house haha!!

Seriously though (I know being a female Ill get some crude stick guys) - but if u could give your comments Id be a very happy bunny Thank you xxx Annie xxx Ampthill, Nr Bedford/Luton, Bedfordshire
We need a picture of you AnnieR just to prove this is not a wind up. #just asking

all the big players will insist on cscs.... its a load of BOL LOx if you ask me... the amount of unskilled who has these cards is unreal..

the smaller renovaters/ one off house build youll get away with. but will they require a patcher?/making good im unsure. but worth an ask.

dont ask you dont get

andy g has no head

Who wants to see that loon's head?

Hands is where it's at. @JessThePlasterer , I noticed Melania Trump is on the ball here. If she can do it, why can't you?
MelaniaTrumpTakesTokyo-640x480.jpg

Yes true m8 but half of them don't know how to hold a trowel. All money making. That y this country this fuked. Just have to look house of parliament all qualified mp and can't run the country rhight

Yes true m8 but half of them don't know how to hold a trowel. All money making. That y this country this fuked. Just have to look house of parliament all qualified mp and can't run the country rhight
The post is not about competance its about a guy looking for work and cscs is about safety not skill level

You can practice the test on line , common sense , types of fire extinguishers etc ,
take the test again

I don't wear safety boots on site f**k am