IS THERE A NEED FOR CSCS ON EVERY JOB ??

Members online

I know somebody in the same position, ex-plastering teacher no less, but health is very dodgy now but he gets by on doing householder jobs as and when he's able. None of them care about CSCs cards they just want somebody with a good reputation and a good job being done.
I've been asked for my insurance details once but never a card, all local smallish builders and developers.

The post is not about competance its about a guy looking for work and cscs is about safety not skill level

Think mines is 2 years out of date.
Still get on sites mate.
They never really check it.
I usually get asked @8.00 am "have I been drinking this morning"
Lol

Been on two sites in last year , left cscs box blank , no problem lol, one was French Kier

1248239902400.jpg

Yes mate got nvq blue card , when to shireclife collage years ago get city and guilds but this mean jack shite today loads a lads on site bordering bdabing

Yes mate

Handy to have for site work. Makes you insurable as well. Yes I remember now, you having the C & G. Still have mine but its all nvq’s now.

Handy to have for site work. Makes you insurable as well. Yes I remember now, you having the C & G. Still have mine but its all nvq’s now.
U have a very good memory. mate, it need 're,newing this August never been ask for it yeat