keep your domstic work

Members online

No members online now.
Did you hear abour Maria from Malyasia? @Rigsby mentioned her. Apparently the G man took a liking to her in the 80s. He took her out for a meal. Then she disappeared. Shortly after this his depression began.

Hmmmm
Yeah, got driven to Heathrow allegedly.

Dread to think. Before Ted Bundy went to sleep he used to check under his bed to make sure andy G wasn’t there.
John Wayne Gacy had to pull up the floorboards in fear of the G man.
In fact a dead body wouldn't look out of place in Andy's garden.

1, we are on a tight budget that means don't put a good price in 2, we are doing the PLASTERBOARD, again saving money but they are not plasterers 3 ,12 family members looking at me,y have they got to be they lissing and looking ,so I tuck the piss like f**k I'll be they Saturday f**k am
Where was the job?

You made the whole thing up though didn’t you? Never in my life have I turned up to quote to find 12 people there.

If it is true you should have just put your price in and left. I’ve done loads of quotes where I was sure they’re not going to be able to afford it or want cheaper then got the job.
He’s had yer there mate didn’t u know he was Jesus and HIS 12 disciples

tumblr_ltsahxm7kv1qcqugio3_250.gif

just looked at some work ,gets they momey and daddy have just bought a house for they son , they was going to do the PLASTERBOARD ing ,ceiling to overboard and skimto save money, ,were on a tight budget, there must have been 12 family members there all looking at me ,soi have had a s**t day ,right , there must have been 60 meter, and some patching ,I said the job will be 100 pound's cash and that includes the plaster beads tape and backing plaster, when can u do it,I said Saturday what time u start I'll have a cup of tea for u and some brickis,well is a good days work ,I be there 430 in the morning is that ok ,yes u can ha e a key,we will put the money in the kitchen for ok love ,lii be done about 10 o'clock Saturday night, can u put key thought letter box when your do please o,yes I ame to please love ,good bye see u Saturday, they reelly do think we or thick as pig s**t
You've overstepped the mark this time - nobody is THIS stupid.

s**t wind up.

Close thread.