Keeping walls clean while doing a re skim on a ceiling

Members online

No members online now.
That kind of work can lead to anything fantastic review loads of reccomendations doesnt matter how buisy you are!! as many no a patch can lead to a full house...
More silly to have a cocky attiyude about how buisy you are
True that. We did small job for woman had booked for a while, she was bit of a mither, we were busy/couldn't be arsed nearly didn't do it but did.... she recommended us to someone next job full house, extension etc quids in!

I always price jobs based on how much of a headache they would be... who knows where any job will lead... keep increasing the price till it peaks your interest LD

Can also lead to more lunatic customer friends with unrealistic expectations from a building site wet trade.
Ten times out of ten most customers have more common sense than to do things backwards ... so i couldnt really see them telling there friends to decorate then get him in .. but they will say how clean he was with are daft mistake of decorating first.
To be honest some plasterers just cant be boded full stop others see an opportunity and a challenge just my opinion

Ffs..it's only a bit of sheeting up.. :rayos:
Done it many,many times.
Circumstances arise,new kitchen all decorated,then a leak from above 5-6 month later, ceiling needs done only..."oh sorry I'm only a plasterer,this is to much for me! I'm off,you're nightmare customer" :LOL: ffs cmon.
Price it accordingly..

Some on here think taking the tools and the mixer out is a hassle :endesacuerdo: