limelite renovating plaster

I use a fair bit of this nowadays, the sovereign renderlite I use it is all the same s**t, I use it mainly due to the amount that can be put on the wall in one day and also the thermal qualities it has compared to S&C, I find it good tackle but it takes a bit to get the hang off it.
I usually mix it stiffer for the first coat then have it a little wetter on the final coat.
Nothing wrong with a S&C scratch I usually do a 5 to 1 with plastersier and sbr, make sure you give it a good coat of anti sulphate too.
Mixes are different for different jobs the breathable qualities are mainly down to the additives.

Cement is not waterproof it is a binding agent i.e a glue that binds the mix it is the additives that make it breathable or not.

doing a job were they have asked us to use limelite renovating plaster so the building can breathe?

still never usd this product before its only a small room. i take it we mix up layon backing coat just like normal hardwall? and then apply the limelite renovating plaster finishing coat just like mult? i guess we cant use multi as it does not let it breathe like the limelite renovating plaster finish will?

Thanks

Would be interested what you did in the end with this and what knowledge uve gained since about the subject.

doing a job were they have asked us to use limelite renovating plaster so the building can breathe?

still never usd this product before its only a small room. i take it we mix up layon backing coat just like normal hardwall? and then apply the limelite renovating plaster finishing coat just like mult? i guess we cant use multi as it does not let it breathe like the limelite renovating plaster finish will?

Thanks
I don't know how that limelite breathe becouse thers cement in it so you might as well use multi and matt paint all bull s**t . Proper way to do it hydrolic lime sharp sand two soft. Skim whith hydrolic finish breathable paint that proper way to do it time consuming and material cost more.

fk people who live in properties that need natural fkg breathing products! It’s 2019! fk off!! Lol.
I believe you should keep the chareter of old building old cottages churches ect. But brick 1950 60s onwards modern plastering all the way