Lol

Members online

What he is at is getting it all to kick off. It's all for show he is trying to set him and Aj up for a big payday. I don't like boxer's saying s**t like that about other boxer's. If Aj can't box how did he win the Olympics gold lol. I hope Aj don't fall for it. I hope he just takes his time. Work his way to the top fight by fight. They are trying to get Aj now before he becomes the finished article. Because they know they can beat him now. I hope he doesn't fall for it.

@Ritch what do you disagree with. What is your boxing background. I see u have 3 post's since 2013 lol. Instead of hitting the disagree button can you not type what you disagree with. This is one of the reasons I don't say much about boxing on the forum. Because u will have people that don't know the first thing about our sport talking s**t or in your case not talking at all. Lol. There is 2 or 3 on here that u could talk sance about boxing at best.
Same reason I try not to talk about plastering ;)

Reactions: Pug
There's a clip from a few years ago of fury saying hes just seen this young fighter called Anthony Joshua and how good he looks. He says hes one to watch. Hes just trying to create hype

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yeah remember that now beddy, also was on a radio phone in saying he Joshua beat him up sparring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's just building fight up a year early like the lads have said,every1 knws body building is nowt to do with boxing as if that was the case every body builder wud be a boxer rite..Joshua is the real deal now he won Olympic gold which is all about boxing..i truly believe he wud eat any man alive rite now I rate him that gud he's a 1 off and I cant see any1 beating him now or in a couple of years.all pros are saying he needs more Time etc as there are just keeping his feet on the ground and letting him bide his time as we all know heavyweight boxing is a 1 punch sport..but fury ain't got that 1 punch to knock Joshua out..u cant tell me fury wud dance around Joshua for 12 rounds of boxing

He's just building fight up a year early like the lads have said,every1 knws body building is nowt to do with boxing as if that was the case every body builder wud be a boxer rite..Joshua is the real deal now he won Olympic gold which is all about boxing..i truly believe he wud eat any man alive rite now I rate him that gud he's a 1 off and I cant see any1 beating him now or in a couple of years.all pros are saying he needs more Time etc as there are just keeping his feet on the ground and letting him bide his time as we all know heavyweight boxing is a 1 punch sport..but fury ain't got that 1 punch to knock Joshua out..u cant tell me fury wud dance around Joshua for 12 rounds of boxing

Scott cardle. From Lytham St Anne's. Clover on his shorts. Came out to a celtic song and is British champion lol. Showed off his british title belt at the girodome. I bet that went down well

Lol

Scott cardle. From Lytham St Anne's. Clover on his shorts. Came out to a celtic song and is British champion lol. Showed off his british title belt at the girodome. I bet that went down well

Cardle is letting him back in to it. This fight looks s**t after the first fight

Hes been great at dodging. Not so good at following it up with something. Some corner that is though. Joe gallagher. Mick williamson. Anthony crolla and scott quigg

Just watched this one, Rocky seems to have lost a bit of confidence & defence after getting beat by smith. Not sure he's in front as the judges make out either, I have them level possibly 1 up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched that cardle fight...thought dodd should have got it:mad:.....
cardle just bounced about like zebadee?..not throwing much?..im no expert ??

Rebrasse very hard done by. And the dodd cardle result was a F*****g disgrace

Jim watts a joke mate. He should be replaced now. Paul smith and jamie murray both good at analysis let them have a go. Saw someone say on fb a while back to give old pillow hands malinaggi a job. Thats a good shout.