Lol

What did we learn tonight one was a paper champion one is on the way up no more. Just been honest
Ye but beddy fury said martin wud win and he was a gud fighter and peter fury said the same..aj cant help it that he's that gud he wipes him out..he wud do same to fury he wud beat him inside 3 rounds

Ye but beddy fury said martin wud win and he was a gud fighter and peter fury said the same..aj cant help it that he's that gud he wipes him out..he wud do same to fury he wud beat him inside 3 rounds
I didn't say martin will win?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I can't get my head around how u think Aj would murder fury tbh. And as for Aj next fight Martin is a paper champion that got the belt to a knee injury lol. If Aj can't do him in 6 rounds I'd be disappointed. I like Aj I hope he doesn't listen to all the hype about him slef. Hes not the finished article. Tbh this is the easiest chance he will get to get a world title.
Theclemo promotions lol

See

Suprised u thought it wud go 6 clemo!! I tried putting £10 on round 2 at 7/1 but willy hill wudnt process my new debit card the f**k**s

And to top the day off yestarday I hd £25 on last samuari win only for £275 return...bad day at the office for me woke up with a rite headache

I saw my sisters ex down the pub and had a cheeky fiver bet just as it kicked off. Then bought 5 shots for a fiver with the winnings lol. Big time gambler

Anyone watching tonight? An ex plasterer i know is fighting for the British superfeather

Fecking hell! Thought it was crolla v barrase or how ever u spell it..cnt b arsed staying up to watch de gale clemo at 2 am u seen who he's fighting! Absoloute waste of time is that fight
Am not staying up for it. I'll record it

Any1 got a chipped fire stick? I was guna get 1 but some1 said there last a few months or weeks at best then scramble or sumat??

Any1 got a chipped fire stick? I was guna get 1 but some1 said there last a few months or weeks at best then scramble or sumat??

Nows my chance....BigK is your man to speak to....he sorted me out with a mag box, you pay yearly but so much better Than a fire stick or m8 type thing. The only downside is The movie choice, can't get the cinema films but sports etc is HD and someone is always there to help!

Nows my chance....BigK is your man to speak to....he sorted me out with a mag box, you pay yearly but so much better Than a fire stick or m8 type thing. The only downside is The movie choice, can't get the cinema films but sports etc is HD and someone is always there to help!
Was thinking just sumat for bedroom ive got a box in living room for my sports etc and got showbox,cartoon HD etc for movies on tablet streamed to tv

Was thinking just sumat for bedroom ive got a box in living room for my sports etc and got showbox,cartoon HD etc for movies on tablet streamed to tv

There only cheap, and with the meters you put on I'm sure you can afford one, or your mate flynny might get you one for Xmas!? [emoji16][emoji14]

Anyone watching tonight? An ex plasterer i know is fighting for the British superfeather

thought he would fighting for the British Super Flex or the super feather edge..........................ok ill get me coat.............................:fuckyou:

Just get a single tuner box using same server you are already paying for kitchy, if it's for bedroom pick one up for £40.
What make of box is downstairs?

My five year old hits harder than hughie fury, tbf it runs in the family too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spider
Spiderbox hd 6000 big k..

Do you have to update channel lists on those via USB when channels change frequency?
If you would like the facility to record something other than what your watching put the spider upstairs & get a zgemma twin tuner for about £70 and put that downstairs.
If your not bothered just get a cheap single tuner that runs enigma like the amiko mini for about 40 odd quid for upstairs. Won't cost you anymore for servers.
Doing the same myself this afternoon as it happens!