Lol

I can just imagine it.

Keith "andy mate, beddy told me your fighting danny Jacobs. Why haven't you told me?"

Andy "sorry mate. I was meant to but ive been busy."

Keith "its not good enough "

Andy "i tell you what. Ill cancel the fight and deny all knowledge if itll make you feel better"

Keith "you do that"

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Any1 watching boxing? I'm watching crolla and dereck but fck staying up for khan I want to as think it wil be a gud un but Il go for replay at 10 in morning

am not stopping up. al just watch khan get knocked out on you tube the morn..................(y)

I've no bets on. I'll do one now on my phone. Might put €100 on khan to win. I like to go with the under dog. Plus khan has never lost as an under dog.

I've no bets on. I'll do one now on my phone. Might put €100 on khan to win. I like to go with the under dog. Plus khan has never lost as an under dog.
Its either guna be a early knockout or khan on points..punches hard tho does canelo to the body khan wnt know wats hit him..11/4 is khan think odds shud be bigger

Ah ill watch it tomorrow. Got £117 in my account now. Do i put it on alverez to win and get 140 back?

am not stopping up. al just watch khan get knocked out on you tube the morn..................(y)
I told you he would get knocked out.................................and boy did he get knocked out...............:risas:

Brutal knockout..he was doing well aswell but he was always going to get sparked..was a win win tho as he will jump bk dwn now to fight Garcia or brook..he made 6million dollars thought he wud of got more Than that

Brutal knockout..he was doing well aswell but he was always going to get sparked..was a win win tho as he will jump bk dwn now to fight Garcia or brook..he made 6million dollars thought he wud of got more Than that
I'd take a punch like that for 600 lol

I agree it's unlikely you'll get caught but you never know. One of the lads I work with was prosecuted by the RSPCA for dog fighting. It meant he couldn't go to Niagra Falls in the states to get married because he couldn't get a visa because of the conviction. He had to change it and go to the Canada side instead. His girlfriend had to go across the bridge and see Goat Island and the Cave of Wind? on her own.
Should of set the dogs on him. Sounds like a t**t

If I bought one of those mag boxes off ebay what else would I need to do to get it running....think someone said you got to subscibe to a server, if thats right anyine got a website of someone who provides it.

@BigK is the man to talk to. He should be called @bigtv lol

It is mate. Its not as good as sky if om brutally honest. Especially if you want on demand stuff but for that i have the android boxes. But for the price you cannot fault it at all

I think it's the same, but I've forgot what sky is like tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk