Looking for Matthew ROCKALL

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
If anyone has any information on a guy called Matthew ROCKALL formally of Chatteris Cambridgeshire. He was employed by myself to lime render our house, he had £6000 deposit for materials etc, Basically he done about a weeks worth of horrendous work over a 4week period..giving me the runaround and lying about his private life etc. I cut him some slack and offered him the chance to walk away from the job if he repaid some money but he convinced me he would get it finished..things got worse and he eventually walked from the job leaving all tools tower etc. We have had the job looked at in an attempt to get it finished but know one will touch it, it is so bad and we were informed that he had not used lime but k rend. This guy has left his wife with a repossession order on their house, he sold their furniture & family keepsakes the engagement ring etc etc..he is believed to be working in Denmark or Belgium or even in Middlesbrough. I know I am not going to get my money back but I want the little t**t to realise he can’t hide. We have been quoted £20k to put right what he has done because everybody wants to take off the horrendous rendering he has done. Here is a few photos of the work, 2 guys who have been rendering all their lives said it doesn’t get any worse than this. Any leads you may have will be in the strictest of confidence. I just want to locate him please. MATTHEW ROCKALL ROCKALL PLASTERING CHATTERIS CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Not knowing you or the situation I wouldn’t want to jump on a band wagon but if all you’ve said is true then I’m sorry for your troubles that’s awful.

Bantering aside, if anyone on here knew him I’m confident they would let you know. No one has time for “tradespeople “ like that.

Hope you get some conclusion to this

A rendering expert ehhhhhhh?!

99935526-888F-4792-BB79-A276BA6A4504.png

£6k , £20 k

If this is true then I wish you all the best

But I always believe there’s two sides a story tbh

Why the hell would you give him 6k
THis is 100% true..hecwanted a deposit because he had been let down on his last job, it seemed fair at the time, but we have since found out he was thrown off site for suspected drug use. He has bipolar and stopped taking his meds that’s another problem and he started gambling!! It sounds like off a film but totally true.

You wouldn’t if he had done this to you? Seems like a lot of you guys are still being put to bed by your mum...

Completely understand your anger and you have my sympathy. Most people have been unfortunate enough to rub shoulders with a cowboy , I know I have, and see the damage and stress they cause. Don’t take people bantering between themselves to heart, we see this a lot and it’s in no way a personal dig at you . Hope this guys deeds catches up with him!

Trust me mate, most people think that here about me! Past caring! Good luck finding big Matthew
Firstly I don’t believe you are past caring..I think you crave attention & secondly there is nothing big about Matthew ROCKALL he is a pathetic waste of oxygen who lacks any self worth. But thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond..

Completely understand your anger and you have my sympathy. Most people have been unfortunate enough to rub shoulders with a cowboy , I know I have, and see the damage and stress they cause. Don’t take people bantering between themselves to heart, we see this a lot and it’s in no way a personal dig at you . Hope this guys deeds catches up with him!
Thank you for replying and yes it’s causing no end of stress which at the moment we can see no end to. I just want to find him to prove he can’t hide from the mess he has left us and his young family in.

Y
Firstly I don’t believe you are past caring..I think you crave attention & secondly there is nothing big about Matthew ROCKALL he is a pathetic waste of oxygen who lacks any self worth. But thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond..
You're welcome mate

To be fair that doesnt look to bad to be rescued . Specially if that unscratched scratch coats keyed to wall ok

Hello Paddykins,

what you have so far may be acceptable basecoat. All you need is to post a job, and there is possibility
someone will continue from where it is left off.

How many m2 is area to be rendered ?
There is nothing wrong with advanced part-payment, as long as renderer seem reputable to you...

Hahahah even the gen public are obliterating waltman777 now lol sorry mate but if I was you I’d collect your s**t and bail lol

Status
Not open for further replies.