Looking to buy the husband a trowel for his Birthday.

Members online

And thanks il give the trowel a miss. Did like the look of that Nela flex black edition. Might get it for the mantle piece
dildo.jpg

Is your husband Vincey? (Pete)

Now that man would be happy with a shiny new potato peeler if you gave it a patina !

Welcome to the forum!

I’d love a wife section on here!!! My god id wet myself picturing the horror on everyone’s faces! :ROFLMAO:
get the wifes point of view jess
1.my husband was not at the boxing last night,he was all dressed in pink, jim jams,slippers,dressing gown,and pink towel wrapped round his hair ,as he has just washed it,
2.no he does not watch horror films, he likes a good romantic film
3.whisky/cans of strong lager, no way ,a small glass of white wine and some lemonade ,that does him for the night
4.the stallion is out of the stable dear he says, you mean the nag out the knackers yard, i say,

5.likes a good weepie film to watch,
and so on ,get the wifes view,

i know somebody,
1.who took his wife to poland to visit auschwitz for her 40th birthday last year.
2.i once got 2 jumpers for mrs.hector, she never ever ever wore them.
3.mate got his wife a spanking brand new audi car for her 60th, 2 weeks later she wrote it off.
4.plumber i know asked his wife what she wanted for her 50 th, a divorce, she said ,he then found out the house had been on the market for 6 weeks.

Totally agree, my dad sometimes buys me tools, I say thanks and try and politely let him know if I want a tool I just buy it and it saves me tax. Somehow never takes the hints ha
Che’ is that you? You ungrateful child you are now disinherited

i know somebody,
1.who took his wife to poland to visit auschwitz for her 40th birthday last year.

4.plumber i know asked his wife what she wanted for her 50 th, a divorce, she said ,he then found out the house had been on the market for 6 weeks.

Are these both the same person?

They damn well should be! :rolleyes:

I got the Mrs a big ironing board from Tesco one xmas . N wrapped it well but to keep the suprise i told her its a surf board ! She went ballistic shouting im not going f#$÷@ surfing you t$@+ ! When i eventually convinced her to unwrap it she was relieved n well chuffed ! :coffe:

@Thewife i think you should get him a nela carbon 13 inches, there no man alive that wouldn’t have a tear in his eyes opening that trowel , he’ll be chuffed

Is your husband Vincey? (Pete)

Now that man would be happy with a shiny new potato peeler if you gave it a patina !

Welcome to the forum!

I’d love a wife section on here!!! My god id wet myself picturing the horror on everyone’s faces! :ROFLMAO:
you should send the wife a p.m. jessica,....and then get in touch with other wives/and so on ,and so on,get the lowdown on everybody........
give it a codename
1.revenge of jessica
2.payback time jess,
i can hear the gnashing of teeth/cries of pain and anguish from all over the country,..

Sadly the husband has given me my orders to get off the site. It’s been emotional I bid you all farewell.
Whaaaaaaat!!!!!!! I would put your foot down and say no! If he still doesn’t understand the natural order of things an informative backhander can go a long way :sisi:

Or just slip back under another name and he’ll never know bwah ha ha!!

...... now tell the lovely and benevolent Jess who your husband is :rebotando:

you should send the wife a p.m. jessica,....and then get in touch with other wives/and so on ,and so on,get the lowdown on everybody........
give it a codename
1.revenge of jessica
2.payback time jess,
i can hear the gnashing of teeth/cries of pain and anguish from all over the country,..
I had a game of online scrabble with the wife of someone on here.... she had the audacity to beat me, it was all very unnerving