Lucky break, and is plastic fantastic?

Members online

100% mate it's how we were taught it was a badge of honour for your work to look clean and tidy apose to a tramps work with water not chased out properly and such.

It consumed me last year trying to achieve what I've been able to finish like for over 20 years and I still haven't managed to catch the work like I used to with a early wet cross that like you say would look like someone had mowed Wembley grass.

I've given up now and am honest enough to admit after slating plazas flexis & spats tried them all now to help the work along!
I’ve been plastering since I went with my old man at 17, And if I say so myself was a natural at it ( wish I had a natural right foot tho, just my luck :rolleyes: ) and like I said earlier and you ssid , my ceilings and walls would dry with stripes, I’d polish right up ( yea I know before anyone says anything :rolleyes:), but these past 5/8 years it just ain’t happening anymore, fu cked if I know why

I’ve been plastering since I went with my old man at 17, And if I say so myself was a natural at it ( wish I had a natural right foot tho, just my luck :rolleyes: ) and like I said earlier and you ssid , my ceilings and walls would dry with stripes, I’d polish right up ( yea I know before anyone says anything :rolleyes:), but these past 5/8 years it just ain’t happening anymore, fu cked if I know why

To put it in context I've had 3 apprentices over the years taught them all the same process and providing all timesd right as shown perfect results.

I dont even know myself how to finish gear now never mind show somepne from scratch!

Used board finish this week was lovely, carbon 14x5 start to finish a little water but finished nice and dried good. Used multi on overskim was nice to mix and use but hung far longer than board finish so did my head in.
Ended up using sachets of half time as I had no board finish left!

Used board finish this week was lovely, carbon 14x5 start to finish a little water but finished nice and dried good. Used multi on overskim was nice to mix and use but hung far longer than board finish so did my head in.
Ended up using sachets of half time as I had no board finish left!
Job i.m doing tomoz i made two piles one of multi one board. Multis first coat board for second

To put it in context I've had 3 apprentices over the years taught them all the same process and providing all timesd right as shown perfect results.

I dont even know myself how to finish gear now never mind show somepne from scratch!
Couldn’t agree more zom!

Its not a Turner painting or a new Dyson it's just shitty plastering, get over yourselves and take up a hobby.