M200

Mines had a clean big time took me 9 hours in total but well chuffed, 2011 model
Tbh it’s make or break for me this year, never had a machine before and am crap at picking up on how things work tbh , but two years in I’m feeling like this is my time to shine
Watch out owls I’m coming for yah
Or I’ll fail and carry on skimming lol
View attachment 33452
Was grill already th
Mines had a clean big time took me 9 hours in total but well chuffed, 2011 model
Tbh it’s make or break for me this year, never had a machine before and am crap at picking up on how things work tbh , but two years in I’m feeling like this is my time to shine
Watch out owls I’m coming for yah
Or I’ll fail and carry on skimming lol
View attachment 33452

Was grill already that clean?i

Was grill already that clean if not what did you use.
Was starting to look a bit bad tbh , used the belle spray mate and karcher k7 jet wash , didn’t intend to spend all day cleaning, started off cleaning build up of crap up where the paddle top bit slots in, noticed the build up around there absolute bummer to get it all out then carried on did whole machine , another area noticed to keep eyes peeled on is that plate at the bottom where rs rests on , been using fassa on a few jobs the build up in there is unreal from it
Don’t seem to happen with Weber pral and smet ocr
078CC716-4AA1-4905-B073-C65F1BA2E4D2.jpeg

See a few ritmos coming up for sale. But its lads selling to upgrade to the ritmo turbo even seen g4 being sold to buy the turbo. I think u would want to be doing big m2 a day to upgrade. The ritmo l will do 80m2 a day no problem and won't skip a beat. Iv even had it running at 8amps spraying stiff as f**k and it didn't bother the machine. It's a wee tank never lost a days work with it. It's just keeps going and going.