Middle age and slowing down

He charges that and hes still been on here wondering why his customer asked why there single skin wall property was still damp where he filled chases with bonding!

The guys a F*****g clown mate just ignore him!

Put my hands up mate and admit it that was an error...I rectified it free of charge.

You have a good memory that was 10 years ago?

Yes ther always here filming inSnowdonia knocks spots off Angelesy don't tell them that they think it nicer ther.
You know red wharf bay I nearly died there when I was a teenager me and a mate got in a kids dingy with a case of Stella and thought we would sail to Ireland.

I just can be bothered...

I have been fixing a race car for a mate all week and as it is on a track day on monday and we have been doing long days to try and get it done :-\ I am knackered but I enjoyed it still Ache like hell every morning

I know a couple of renderers that turned over £300k last year... (turnover is vanity - profit is sanity) not unbelievable... a

Still can’t believe the further down south the better the pay is that up north this way

I drove through where they make the only way is Essex the other week the work looked dog rough

Still can’t believe the further down south the better the pay is that up north this way

I drove through where they make the only way is Essex the other week the work looked dog rough

i drove to Nottingham city centre the other week. i had to stop to admire the quality of the face brickwork. a high quality red brick with the tightest joints that i have seen .