Multi and board is poop british gypsum sort it out ffs

Members online

This ones for u @lurpak 100year old hotel built from slate ,shite old walls ,and bags that were out of date by a few days ney bother piece of pissha

Attachments

• D222154C-426C-47CE-9FE4-047EB419064A.jpeg
    D222154C-426C-47CE-9FE4-047EB419064A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 288
This ones for u @lurpak 100year old hotel built from slate ,shite old walls ,and bags that were out of date by a few days ney bother piece of pissha

You've over trowed the f**k out that ceiling kid, s*p*r*lex? gonna look rippled to f**k painted. n whats that hole in ceiling, lol

You've over trowed the fk out that ceiling kid, spr*lex? gonna look rippled to fk painted. n whats that hole in ceiling, lol
That’s how spastica
Eh what hole . Sure I'm going blind . . @Ritch get them sockets cleaned out though
there is holes in the ceiling it’s for down/spot lights to be drilled out,boxes get cleaned when the floors get scraped by my lad

That’s how spastica

there is holes in the ceiling it’s for down/spot lights to be drilled out,boxes get cleaned when the floors get scraped by my lad

how can you clean a socket when gears set , its gonna pull hall the wall off. you absolute donkey. stick to golf on ya playstation kid

You've over trowed the fk out that ceiling kid, spr*lex? gonna look rippled to fk painted. n whats that hole in ceiling, lol
Over troweled lol it had 2 rubby fat trowels and one cross with a medi u ain’t got a clue bud,Keep struggling with thistle pal I’ll carry on doing it stoned out my box with my eyes closed bumder boi

Over troweled lol it had 2 rubby fat trowels and one cross with a medi u ain’t got a clue bud,Keep struggling with thistle pal I’ll carry on doing it stoned out my box with my eyes closed bumder boi

lol kid that ceiling is f**k*d. looks wet enough get another coat on it quick n put the flex trowel down until you know how you use it. f**k**g hell thats rippley as f**k.

how can you clean a socket when gears set , its gonna pull hall the wall off. you absolute donkey. stick to golf on ya playstation kid
Gets cut out with a pointer/trowel u thick cuntt, U would drown in my jobs bean head u wouldn’t know where to start pal half days don’t cut it with my clients

lol kid that ceiling is fk*d. looks wet enough get another coat on it quick n put the flex trowel down until you know how you use it. fkg hell thats rippley as fk.
Just for u I’m gonna shine a led light rite down it tomorrow unlike the pics u put on here that r in the dark lol

Gets cut out with a pointer/trowel u thick cuntt, U would drown in my jobs bean head u wouldn’t know where to start pal half days don’t cut it with my clients

Lol my clients love it. Amazed what I get done by 1. should see what i do on the longer days. I'd stand you on ya head ya f**k**g stoner. the ceiling is worst i've seen .

Just for u I’m gonna shine a led light rite down it tomorrow unlike the pics u put on here that r in the dark lol

Tomorrow being Friday, ok do it. So wheres all the other spots or is it just the doll house one by door

Theres

your clients ain’t got a fuckking clue pal keep shining your artex ceilings up thinking your a don cause miss jones loves her shiny ceilings

That bright enough for ya? Dried out too. Any rough c**ts plaster looks good wet but somehow your ceiling looks f**k*d before it even dry i dread to think how it gonna look painted. Dread to think.

That kitchen was the bad gear over artex but still flat as fook n will look flawless painted as always.

That bright enough for ya? Dried out too. Any rough cts plaster looks good wet but somehow your ceiling looks fk*d before it even dry i dread to think how it gonna look painted. Dread to think.

That kitchen was the bad gear over artex but still flat as fook n will look flawless painted as always.

View attachment 33514View attachment 33515View attachment 33516
Yeah your ceiling looks good but that back wall looks funky love how u didn’t bother doing the bottom of the wall either nice and it looks blue gritted

Yeah your ceiling looks good but that back wall looks funky love how u didn’t bother doing the bottom of the wall either nice and it looks blue gritted

Looks funky because the 2" bonding still wet. N yes blue grit as like I said, had issues and didn't think was gear until it came back from test faulty. Couldn't do bottom as spark didnt chase all way down. Labourer blue grittd the lot anyway. units going there.

Hahahahaha! Get you all proud as punch with that dog st job! Lol. fk**g pound orange bucket out of b&q an all. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hahahahaha! Get you all proud as punch with that dog st job! Lol. fk**g pound orange bucket out of b&q an all
Proud don’t think,so u London gobby lurprick brown nose cockerknee bumder dick. I was just putting a pic up to show how easy basic skimming is cause u and bumder boi struggle to trowel up thistle wankerr

Hahahahaha! Get you all proud as punch with that dog st job! Lol. fk**g pound orange bucket out of b&q an all. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hahahahaha! Touched a nerve clocking your quid chancer bucket did I?? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::burlas:
its my young lads bucket with all his dry lining bits in like knife pad saw etc I have a load of invincible buckets they last for years probably got a few that have got to be close to ten years old