Multi probs sorted thank me later

did a 20 mtr ceiling last Thursday had to wait for it to take up new batch of stuff today passage way lid 8 mtr couldn't keep up with it fking weird stuff multi

Used multi today the first time since October last year, it was decent.

Last edited:
M

What happened
Long story.
Builder fetched a bag of multi that looked like it been in bottom of a swamp. Was in date so used it in first coat. We two coated pva on emulsion as first coat dried like f**k on one half of room. The white paint went grey like they had painted straight on boards. Then pva wouldn't dry so we fetched heater . Which then turned room in to a sauna and couldn't open windows as wind would of took em of. It wasn't to bad just seemed to want more water earlier . Wall on landing where it wasn't as warm was fine.

I’m busy all time so I only come on late at night so can’t join in the bitch fest u bumder,how u getting on with the grit

Like skimming artex. Good stuff just a faff to apply and wait. Hangs like f**k on it tho so good for big hits

Like skimming artex. Good stuff just a faff to apply and wait. Hangs like f**k on it tho so good for big hits
60minute bonding 1handfull per bag ,nice thickish coat,flatten off , one tight as fook coat of multi, trowel up.try it tomorrow and come back on here and tell me it’s not the best way of going over old shite.im working on a 100+ Year old hotel built with slate and works a treat for me u can’t even tell what’s old walls and what’s boarded walls

60minute bonding 1handfull per bag ,nice thickish coat,flatten off , one tight as fook coat of multi, trowel up.try it tomorrow and come back on here and tell me it’s not the best way of going over old shite.im working on a 100+ Year old hotel built with slate and works a treat for me u can’t even tell what’s old walls and what’s boarded walls

Been skimming old walls forever never had issues it’s just bad gear. I do similar anyway but normal bonding not 60.

Bonding mulit mix n throw the lot on. Gives you loads of time. One pissy mix of multi 2 super tight coats. If walls really bad then pure bonding tight coat

Been skimming old walls forever never had issues it’s just bad gear. I do similar anyway but normal bonding not 60.

Bonding mulit mix n throw the lot on. Gives you loads of time. One pissy mix of multi 2 super tight coats. If walls really bad then pure bonding tight coat
Doesn’t need two coats of multi,just one.i don’t get the bad gear thing apart from it mite fire off a bit quicker in the bucket sometimes and goes a bit greasy in the winter apart from that it trowels up easy peasy

Doesn’t need two coats of multi,just one.i don’t get the bad gear thing apart from it mite fire off a bit quicker in the bucket sometimes and goes a bit greasy in the winter apart from that it trowels up easy peasy

We all do it differently. I think if you can do that then that handful of bonding wasn’t needed, more of a placebo. You’d get the same result from a slightly thicker mixed first and pissy laying in coat. Don’t see 1 handfull making any difference.

We all do it differently. I think if you can do that then that handful of bonding wasn’t needed, more of a placebo. You’d get the same result from a slightly thicker mixed first and pissy laying in coat. Don’t see 1 handfull making any difference.
That one hand full gives the coat some body to it but don’t worry was only trying to help u cause u come on here quite often moaning that u struggle to finish the multi. peace bumder

That one hand full gives the coat some body to it but don’t worry was only trying to help u cause u come on here quite often moaning that u struggle to finish the multi. peace bumder

You weed heads cant read. I don’t struggle. Ive had bad gear like loads of others.

That’s interesting because someone told me you could not put bonding 60 in with multi it should only be normal bonding good to know that

Stick to board bitch. What sort of mongoloid puts bonding 60 in multi you mess. Does daddy know you’re doing that???

Bonding 60 sets mechanically via chemical reaction. Your shitty over skims probably fall off in few months bus w**k*r

Stick to board bitch. What sort of mongoloid puts bonding 60 in multi you mess. Does daddy know you’re doing that???

Bonding 60 sets mechanically via chemical reaction. Your shitty over skims probably fall off in few months bus w*kr
Can you not say w**k*r here any more?

Lurpak, how long you going to put up with being called a bumder?