Multi probs sorted thank me later

Members online

Hey
Not much longer. His dad will ban him from using his tablet when he finds out he’s been putting bonding 60 in his skim
Multi is fast setting u bumder so not gonna be a issue,and anyway what the f**k do u know apart how to struggle to trowel up multi up lol

Hey
Multi is fast setting u bumder so not gonna be a issue,and anyway what the f**k do u know apart how to struggle to trowel up multi up lol

multi is fast setting you slow f**k**g nob cheese??????? multi hangs like fook.

bonding 60 is chemical reaction/flash set. bonding (normal) sets in the same way as skim, gradually.

Showing you know f**k all now kid

Also, side note. why the f**k are you doing re skim? snagged off site for being rough stoner? all the site monkeys i know too busy to to re skims

multi is fast setting you slow fkg nob cheese??????? multi hangs like fook.

bonding 60 is chemical reaction/flash set. bonding (normal) sets in the same way as skim, gradually.

Showing you know f**k all now kid

Also, side note. why the f**k are you doing re skim? snagged off site for being rough stoner? all the site monkeys i know too busy to to re skims
2hours setting is fast u tosser,re skim lol I don’t do your little piss in the wind jobs this is a massive fucck off hotel being turned into 5 luxury apartments looking over the sea Drylined/bonded and skimmed,stick to skimming your nicotine stained artex ceilings u bumder

I. Can see why some of you bitches like blue grit. Holy fkg f**k it hangs like fook. Little 6 bag kitchen and im still here. Waiting on the walls.

Gears been normal tho which has cheered me upView attachment 32851
Blue grit totally kills the suction off which is a good thing mate knowing that you have one suction rate over the whole background rather than dry patches with other primers.i find using the sponge over the top will help you get through your sets quicker and easier.if it’s domestic work and the price is good then happy days my days of running around like a headless chicken doing site work on shite prices have long gone.no disrespect to anyone doing site work but it’s finished the low prices have killed it.one of the local firms up my way have lads putting on over 8 bags a day just to break even at the end of the week..I can make there wages every week doing half there workload and keeping the standard decent.

2hours setting is fast u tosser,re skim lol I don’t do your little piss in the wind jobs this is a massive fucck off hotel being turned into 5 luxury apartments looking over the sea Drylined/bonded and skimmed,stick to skimming your nicotine stained artex ceilings u bumder

Yeah yeah course it is Tiger,, take a picture of ur tits with LURPAK written on em on site then so we know it isn't one of your fairy tales

2 hours is long u must be slow as f**k

Blue grit totally kills the suction off which is a good thing mate knowing that you have one suction rate over the whole background rather than dry patches with other primers.i find using the sponge over the top will help you get through your sets quicker and easier.if it’s domestic work and the price is good then happy days my days of running around like a headless chicken doing site work on shite prices have long gone.no disrespect to anyone doing site work but it’s finished the low prices have killed it.one of the local firms up my way have lads putting on over 8 bags a day just to break even at the end of the week..I can make there wages every week doing half there workload and keeping the standard decent.

Tbf, got couple of 10l tubs off ebay. think was 25 delivered.....on full empty houses it's good as lab can run through n grit the lot and he can't miss anywhere with that shite

Come on Bitch tell us how you could have went pro at golf again............. love a stoner wannabe story before bed lol

Took up golf 16 months ago and I’m already a category 1 golfer and I’m shooting level par on a championship links golf course so if keep going the way I am I’ll have a crack at it and couple mates have even offered to back me a few grand to get me going.dont try your never know pal

Took up golf 16 months ago and I’m already a category 1 golfer and I’m shooting level par on a championship links golf course so if keep going the way I am I’ll have a crack at it and couple mates have even offered to back me a few grand to get me going.dont try your never know pal

??you talk some serious shite but you make me laugh which is a bonus..:)

4E4BB584-7576-4B50-B393-6AC806CBADA4.jpeg
4E4BB584-7576-4B50-B393-6AC806CBADA4.jpeg

How can anyone be pro level in 16 months? You on the hippy crack or you playing crazy golf
Lol I’m shooting level par on a championship links course that’s how all on natural talent in 16months,theres lots of levels in professional golf pal I’m not looking to play tour golf just county/regional pro events that’s pro level

Lol I’m shooting level par on a championship links course that’s how all on natural talent in 16months,theres lots of levels in professional golf pal I’m not looking to play tour golf just county/regional pro events that’s pro level
I must admit I’m pretty good at golf probably better than you

I must admit I’m pretty good at golf probably better than you
Good for u bud,it’s a cracking game and takes a lot of skills and mental strength which I love about the game,just wish I took it up when I was a kid rather then playing football/cricket,

Good for u bud,it’s a cracking game and takes a lot of skills and mental strength which I love about the game,just wish I took it up when I was a kid rather then playing football/cricket,
I’m messing I’m s**t at it only played twice in my life bores me shitless