My plasterer skimmed OVER wallpaper - HELP

Plastertalk

I booked my plasterer via checkatrade - he was really highly rated so I didn't question his methods.
He applied primer to the wallpaper on the ceiling. Some bubbling/raising of the plaster has since occurred.
Will the problem of cracks etc get worse as a result of not stripping the wallpaper but plastering OVER it? I've heard of delamination occurs over time.
Please tell me what you can see from these photos.
Thank you

Attachments

• My plasterer skimmed OVER wallpaper - HELP
    IMG_4763.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 200
    IMG_4765.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 192
    IMG_4757.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 194
    IMG_4759.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 196
    A241C271-D849-43E0-B99A-AFEE2BB5E7E7.jpeg
    769 KB · Views: 205
fk me when will people learn about this fkin websites?
just because its on the internet does not mean that its true and accurate
'reviews' are easily faked, these bloodsucking websites need taking down..... sorry but you've learnt the hard way
That can't be true, the interweb is the soul source of truth in the universe. Never a lie spread, it's not allowed.

And don't let him do any more work. You are supposed to give the dodgy tradesman a chance to correct it but there is no way he's gong to stand stripping the ceiling back or over boarding. (FYI - Overboarding means screwing new plastertboard over the old with long screws, not short ones, then plastering them)

And don't let him do any more work. You are supposed to give the dodgy tradesman a chance to correct it but there is no way he's gong to stand stripping the ceiling back or over boarding. (FYI - Overboarding means screwing new plastertboard over the old with long screws, not short ones, then plastering them)

He’s too tight to use long screws mate and too busy catching bream. Shame, I liked him in the beginning :coffe:

He’s too tight to use long screws mate and too busy catching bream. Shame, I liked him in the beginning :coffe:
he wanted me to send a deposit up front to cover cost of materials before doing the job to 'cover him'- i didn't of course.... and then left his rubble waste in my front garden