Nela Medi flex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nela Medi flex

did you not get it replaced?
It was a 20"trowel which had my name on it and took around three months to arrive after I had paid for it but I also got a bottle opener and a sponge thrown in :) the shaft or shank whatever you call it was to short which meant it bent in at the toe and heel making it a ten inch trowel lol i used it for about six month I recon and it never got any sharper then bent :( mentioned it a while back im sure you will find it in your searches ;) Ryan did ring me a while back about sorting a 18" because he wasn't doing the 20" I think. He said the 18" had the same size shank which I think is to small compared to the MT I'm using, it's an 18" and off the top of my head the shank is 2/3 inches longer which is ideal for a longer trowel, I've not heard anything back yet I'm presuming he is looking into longer shanks but I may be wrong.

It was a 20"trowel which had my name on it and took around three months to arrive after I had paid for it but I also got a bottle opener and a sponge thrown in :) the shaft or shank whatever you call it was to short which meant it bent in at the toe and heel making it a ten inch trowel lol i used it for about six month I recon and it never got any sharper then bent :( mentioned it a while back im sure you will find it in your searches ;) Ryan did ring me a while back about sorting a 18" because he wasn't doing the 20" I think. He said the 18" had the same size shank which I think is to small compared to the MT I'm using, it's an 18" and off the top of my head the shank is 2/3 inches longer which is ideal for a longer trowel, I've not heard anything back yet I'm presuming he is looking into longer shanks but I may be wrong.
I`m not like you flynny, I ain`t search for s**t, it was a genuine question pal

Longer shanks being sorted as we speak mate.

Funnily enough just off the phone to the main man at NeLa about it. And something else which will be good as well ;-)

So you did get one flynny?
Thought it never happened lol.
I'll ask again, why did you get one when you were banging the 1 trowel drum for donkeys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longer shanks being sorted as we speak mate.

Funnily enough just off the phone to the main man at NeLa about it. And something else which will be good as well ;-)

April fool pranks .....she put on fb were getting married .....calls n texts over and over again at work today.

Now I feel guilty !!

@Plasterers1StopShop

Status
Not open for further replies.