Nela s*p*r*lex trowel worth buying ????

Members online

No members online now.

Stanbra

Thinking of buying the nela s*p*r*lex gold edition trowel (not sure what the golds for)... anyone got one ?

I had to the MT flexi trowel but f**k*d it before xmas. I've heard good reviews about the nela so thinking of trying it.

Any advice appreciated

Cheese on toast @theclemo

Get the Nela cracking trowel but you do have to take care of it especially around plugs as it can bend easily if you hit them hard, I have not used the ox but have heard good things about them so it is your choice.

I’ve got one
I find it more of a pain in the ass remembering I’ve got it, makes a great floor scraper though

Anyone still use carbon ? Thinking of trying one
Super trowels! I just can’t watch them getting destroyed by the skim! God knows what’s in it. No other product I came across is turning them so s**t. Decided to keep them only, mostly :rolleyes:, for externals this year. See how it goes.

Thinking of buying the nela s*p*r*lex gold edition trowel (not sure what the golds for)... anyone got one ?

I had to the MT flexi trowel but f**k*d it before xmas. I've heard good reviews about the nela so thinking of trying it.

Any advice appreciated

I would always say just buy it and if you dont like it then there is always ebay... trowels are one of the cheapest things to buy that can make you ££££'s so I always think it is worth a punt

I would always say just buy it and if you dont like it then there is always ebay... trowels are one of the cheapest things to buy that can make you ££££'s so I always think it is worth a punt
Got the 18 inch nelaflex 2 delivered today, can't wait to get to work Monday to have a blast with it