new homes

Bit creepy that ! :D
training a bad cock sucker.gif

what a bag of s**t they are everything is cheap .doors skirting , window kichens plumbing .painted all white .not one soild thing about them. then a look at a Victorian house and thing omg what a beautiful house everything soild as a rock
and damp, full of woodworm, fancy skirting, doors, dado's, picture rails attracting dust.
cold, uninsulated, chimney breasts taking up space, downstairs toilets, knackered plaster, woodworm, nail rot on roofs. no sarking felt, old gas fires,tiny kitchens, no DPM. lead paint, dodgy electrics, mice and a big f**k**g aspidistra in the corner but other than that i agree

it was colder in my bedroom than it was outside as a kid with lino on the bedroom floor.
I remember sleeping below an army overcoat gave u a rash below the chin , and my dad and a neighbour lifting snow of the topof the ceilings into a tin bath to take outside ffs

you
Joking apart these young em, s don't know what they missed cooking toast on an open fire!! Best butter and if you was lucky a bit of jam!! Power cuts aswell always in the dark nights!! Fookin brill love them days!!!
would not notice the lights out in the light nights?

Joking apart these young em, s don't know what they missed cooking toast on an open fire!! Best butter and if you was lucky a bit of jam!! Power cuts aswell always in the dark nights!! Fookin brill love them days!!!
Home made fun great days , dad was knocking house about and can remember having galvanised bath with me brother in front room , filled with saucepans of hot water

Too much like hard work for them,went past mcdonalds drive thru at 5pm and the cars queuing to get food was unbievable,just to easy for them.
evolution will need to provide a wheel for to carry the bellys of future generations.

You I just sound like a old c**t preaching about how simple life was back then! But you are right

You I just sound like a old c**t preaching about how simple life was back then! But you are right
easily recreated, have a toast and jam night with the lights off," i can't believe its not shite "some of the stuff on here.

you

Did you rm
you

I said always happens in dark nights!! Do you not comprehend that!! I'm know having visions of you being like pike out of dad's army... It's all becoming clear now... You stupid boy...

Did you rm

I said always happens in dark nights!! Do you not comprehend that!! I'm know having visions of you being like pike out of dad's army... It's all becoming clear now... You stupid boy...
you mean it always went dark when the lights went out when it was dark?

No I mean the power cuts came mostly in winter months.. Oh ffs get a grip pike!
no they did not, you just noticed them more in winter.
if the lights and heating went off in summer nobody noticed, but you are right thats why it was called the winter of discontent.

Too much like hard work for them,went past mcdonalds drive thru at 5pm and the cars queuing to get food was unbievable,just to easy for them.
It has become a sad society with faceless comunication the norm ! No idea of going, without , credit, lambs to the slaughter ! Imo .

no they did not, you just noticed them more in winter.
if the lights and heating went off in summer nobody noticed, but you are right thats why it was called the winter of discontent.
Oh dear I'm only going back to the 70s not the war!! Don't mention the Germans!!! They stole your tape!!

I'm like highlander!! Can't remember but still look like brad Pitt!! And can still go like a scalded rabbit on the trowel!! But I'm 52 ish!!