new homes

Members online

what a bag of s**t they are everything is cheap .doors skirting , window kichens plumbing .painted all white .not one soild thing about them. then a look at a Victorian house and thing omg what a beautiful house everything soild as a rock
Most senseble thread I've seen you put up. Your spelling is spot on. I've think you being taking the piss before. Full stop everything impressed

I.m torn between new and old. We got a old council house and seem to be forever doing it up and it takes some heating. But its solid. New builds aren't solid but if done right think I.d take one over a old house

and damp, full of woodworm, fancy skirting, doors, dado's, picture rails attracting dust.
cold, uninsulated, chimney breasts taking up space, downstairs toilets, knackered plaster, woodworm, nail rot on roofs. no sarking felt, old gas fires,tiny kitchens, no DPM. lead paint, dodgy electrics, mice and a big f**k**g aspidistra in the corner but other than that i agree
Have you ever though about being an estate agent ......... :ROFLMAO:

Ok fine, you've got a pass then!
I’ll call off the dogs.

Right laugh left me skimming stuff on job as this was put off middle of last week. So had hand board that was covered in dot no brushes had to use cousins . And a spray bottle and my very first bucket trowels that's size of a spoon lol