New me starts tomorrow

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
New me starts tomorrow

What’s wrong with opening your front door and putting one foot in front of the other? Forget running. A fast walk for an hour is better. But no matter how much exercise you take you still need to cut the s**t oot your diet. How much do you weigh Stu? Be honest

for those of you saying just go for a run outside or use a gym I’ve got kids and the wife tends to be working when I’m not working so this is the best option for now. Wither I stick it or not is another thing but with the weather here at the minute it was an easy decision. When I go to the gym I spend most of my time on one of these anyway so no brainer and hopefully I can get the wife to try it too.

What’s wrong with opening your front door and putting one foot in front of the other? Forget running. A fast walk for an hour is better. But no matter how much exercise you take you still need to cut the s**t oot your diet. How much do you weigh Stu? Be honest
17 and a half stone and my diet/ beer aside is actually quite good. Since I’ve hung the trowel up I’ve gained a couple of stone as Job involves a lot of sitting about and with lockdown and gyms closing just made it worse. I’d be happy at 16 stone, I carry that well as am broad shouldered.