new system for bead fixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone for an oak window and catnic high performance scrum tape.
Only the best.
15611149008257525425220557221632.jpg

Can’t see the angle this guy is offering ? It’s not of any benefit as I can see ! If it’s not broke you can’t fix it ? Save labour ??? We did our beading in between gages as it’s not a paid item

You really are a bellend the sooner you realise this then we can all move forward! I think if you worked alongside me I would of dropped you like a sack of s**t by now! Leave the forum pleeeease!
And he could still only manage 2 out of 3

Can’t see the angle this guy is offering ? It’s not of any benefit as I can see ! If it’s not broke you can’t fix it ? Save labour ??? We did our beading in between gages as it’s not a paid item
everything is a paid item, you are not paid to clean your trowel, its called time.

everything is a paid item, you are not paid to clean your trowel, its called time.
But putting up beads doesn't add any time onto your day. You go in to skim a room and you get the first coat of the ceiling on and then bead up the window reveals ready for the afternoon. Or if you're just skimming the walls then you PVA and then bead while you're waiting for the PVA to dry. How does your tape stick to sopping wet PVA out of interest? As if you have to apply it on a dry wall then you're actually adding time onto the day as you'd have to PVA after

its faster than using gear.
i put it on before pva as the tape is waterproof.
you can put it on after when it has dried off but still tacky as well.
Also good if just doing one or two walls.

its faster than using gear.
i put it on before pva as the tape is waterproof.
you can put it on after when it has dried off but still tacky as well.
Also good if just doing one or two walls.
I wouldn't use it personally then as first job after dustsheeting is pvaing as quick as possible cos I don't want to be hanging around watching it dry

But it won’t save you anytime ? The only time I can see a use for this is going over hard backgrounds where nails or staples won’t go in and most times in this situation the walls need some dubbing out so gear can be used to stick beads !
Am all for improving the plastering process just can’t see how this will

But it won’t save you anytime ? The only time I can see a use for this is going over hard backgrounds where nails or staples won’t go in and most times in this situation the walls need some dubbing out so gear can be used to stick beads !
Am all for improving the plastering process just can’t see how this will
you have just pointed out where it will?

you have just pointed out where it will?
I have pointed out old s/c walls are it’s only application maybe but if beads need leveling or pulling out you can’t use the tape ? It only works on flat new walls and we can see it wont improve on already used methods

I have pointed out old s/c walls are it’s only application maybe but if beads need leveling or pulling out you can’t use the tape ? It only works on flat new walls and we can see it wont improve on already used methods

It’s like talking to a brick wall, I’ve gave up. He’s blinded by love

you can pack the beads out level and tape.
its also faster than using gear on board and at least as quick as staples but with a better hold.

BECAUSE I NOW HOLD UK RIGHTS FOR ANY ADHESIVE TAPE WITH HOLES, ZIPPADEDODDA.......
No you don't. I've watched Dragons Den you know.

Theo Paphetis would laugh in your face, Deborah Meaden would beat you about the head with your email and Duncan Bannatyne would kick you up the arse as you ran for your life back to the lift.

One good things come of this tape thread. Bought a load of hook on beads, don't know why I ever stopped using them. Although I've cut my hands to bits...

Don't buy tapits tape the machine that put the holes in the tape is run by little Asian kids in sweat shops in Mumbai! Nearly 5 children die every year for every roll of tapits tape! Please boycott this thread he should be locked up and the key thrown away! Pervert:burlas:

Status
Not open for further replies.