New website for plasterers to price and manage there job on.

Bcus19

hey all, I've just launched a new web site to make the process of pricing houses from drawings or tender forms easier
. the site has two parts to it! the first allows you to input the measurements from drawings and the program will calculate the price you should be charging to plaster the job. you can email a quote directly from the site and also include a material list will the site will also generate.
The second part helps you manage each job, once you enter a few basic details and on completion will give you an exact figure profit or percentage profit you made on each job
www.quotebuilder.ie

You would still use your own rates and overheads so sounds good.
Any charge for the service and do you have a column for Sbeadfixtape?

hey all, I've just launched a new web site to make the process of pricing houses from drawings or tender forms easier
. the site has two parts to it! the first allows you to input the measurements from drawings and the program will calculate the price you should be charging to plaster the job. you can email a quote directly from the site and also include a material list will the site will also generate.
The second part helps you manage each job, once you enter a few basic details and on completion will give you an exact figure profit or percentage profit you made on each job
www.quotebuilder.ie
I can measure up any size job with pen and paper and my phone as a calculator in no time, and no I have got it right, and chucked extra on for those little bits of awkward details that can take ages that drawings don't show no,
The longest part is humouring the customer selling yourself and product you're using,

Jesus Christ! Mind your own f**k**g business how we quote our jobs why don't you! Thanks very much for your interest though :burlas:

www.quotebuilder.ie
tenor.gif

The high fares we pay go to the Dutch who use it to subsidise there own railway. The railway is also maintained by taxpayers while we don’t see any of the profits.

The high fares we pay go to the Dutch who use it to subsidise there own railway. The railway is also maintained by taxpayers while we don’t see any of the profits.
But still, Corbyns an idiot because the newspapers say he is

Someone could come on here with a massive game changer invention which would totally change how you do things for the better and they would still get shot down by the usual crew on here.
i was one of the first in the country to trial contactless cards and rubbished it because at the time very few outlets had the machines for it and if you asked if you could swipe they did not understand what it meant.

He’s lost his integrity and courage of conviction. I don’t think he’s a bad man, and has lots of good points as a human, but now doesn’t know his arse from his elbow. Another one infected with progressive bullshit.

He’s lost his integrity and courage of conviction. I don’t think he’s a bad man, and has lots of good points as a human, but now doesn’t know his arse from his elbow. Another one infected with progressive bullshit.
I agree with you. He's a good bloke I think but lost his courage in conviction is spot on. The tars by the media are embarrassing though and I can't believe grown men actually believe them and recite them as if it's their own words and thoughts.
I don't think he'll ever be PM and I genuinely have no idea what will happen in a couple of months in the general election, other than an almost certain hung parliament one way or another

I agree with you. He's a good bloke I think but lost his courage in conviction is spot on. The tars by the media are embarrassing though and I can't believe grown men actually believe them and recite them as if it's their own words and thoughts.
I don't think he'll ever be PM and I genuinely have no idea what will happen in a couple of months in the general election, other than an almost certain hung parliament one way or another

Hes a c**t!!!

Theres your 4th headline!!!