OMG, USA

Gibbo

Private Member
Sweet mother of god I haven’ seen one go that black since first dipped the mt carbon, now I know some are gonna be saying wtf am I doing but here’s the thing each different carbon I had I have dipped before use and they all came out different, I ain’t no scientist but this is telling me the quality of the carbon used , darker the trowel the better the carbon, well that’s what I hope :tonto:
View attachment 21278
You are mentally unstable

Gibbo

Private Member

Vincey

Private Member
Lol all these older guys

Seriously though I’ve ordered a couple more different sizes , keep you posted and I’ll start a different thread about the plastic curry surprise trowel

zombie

Private Member
I'm not being funny @Vincey but seriously do you actually end up making any money by the end of the month with your never ending buying of all thing tool wise!

They say the first step to recovery is admitting there's a problem. I don't care what the wife says, this addiction doesn't need fixing. (y)

@Vincey

Do the carbon trowels mark up your wall any? I do a lot of tinted stuff so can't have anything changing colors or leaving streaks but I am curious.

Gibbo

Private Member
Lol all these older guys

Seriously though I’ve ordered a couple more different sizes , keep you posted and I’ll start a different thread about the plastic curry surprise trowel
that plastic aint for finish its for acrylic render

Rossi46

Private Member
It’s too thick for finishing finish. 1 use on acrylic render and it wouldn’t be clear anymore. It’s an odd trowel alright.

Vincey

Private Member
Tbf I got the plastic out of interest, here is the description for use on plaster lads
59EBDDA8-248D-4733-8C39-BAD3694A4544.jpeg

Vincey

Private Member
It is 3mm thick and looking at the blade compared to my speedskim plastic finishing blade I’m kind of thinking it might not work on skim as it’s so thick compared , like wazley says
711E6EA8-CB0C-4D0D-A18F-933F8248A0E3.jpeg

Last edited:

vfr12

Private Member
If you think @Vincey is crazy....... check this out! British plasterer are the most passionate ones:rolleyes:. f**k me and I thought £60 was too much . I really miss my now:(

1AA3538E-A128-4FB4-8218-A109CDA3BDF2.png

Cornelius

That's an odd size. What made u go for that? I know they can have ther uses at sides like that. I have a 10.5 x4 or 11x4, whatever it is for tighter spots. Comes in handy now and again.
I really don’t know why, I’m thinking I should have got something else a 14x4

Simon85

I really don’t know why, I’m thinking I should have got something else a 14x4
It will come in handy somewhere, but, not for me that. I like 13x5 or 14 x 4.75. Ideally would like a ss xtralite 14x5.only seen perma shape or carbon steel in 14x5. Have u used it yet or inky just got it

Vincey

Private Member
Nice the one thing I notice same as mine the rivets are bigger than all other trowels , solid trowel and agree the handles feel real nice in the hand